Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Well, after a year off on medical leave, I have officially resigned from the fortune 200 company I worked for 10 years. All my benefits ran out months ago... I have no job lined up... But you know what? I am free of those shackles and I trust God will put my feet where I need to be. Crazy I tell you. Oh and tomorrow is my anniversary of 26 years sober. I feel naked in front of you all, but that is ok you all are family.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

I am you... you are me... you are not alone. Close your eyes and feel us, your patriot family, carrying the load with you... and May God our Father make it that everything falls right into place. Sending hugs and prayers, beautiful patriot..💗🙏

for a brief minute I thought I was going to read about a walrus in there somewhere.... but ditto on your remark. We're all here to help one another

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Angeldoc in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Angel Doc to her Publication

😅😇🤩💗🙏