Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Well, after a year off on medical leave, I have officially resigned from the fortune 200 company I worked for 10 years. All my benefits ran out months ago... I have no job lined up... But you know what? I am free of those shackles and I trust God will put my feet where I need to be. Crazy I tell you. Oh and tomorrow is my anniversary of 26 years sober. I feel naked in front of you all, but that is ok you all are family.

God ✝️ Wife 💍 Mother 👨‍👩‍👧 🇺🇸One Nation, Under God🇺🇸 Texan ⭐️ 🚫No DMs🚫

if you ever need to vent, send me a message. i went out on LOA 13 days before we locked down from Covid with a severe ankle break… i had a chance to really see what was going on without all the distractions because i couldnt put weight on my leg for 3 months. left my fortune 5 job, and started my own business.

Once we step away, it amazes me all the opportunities.
I never did like large companies, there are plenty of farms and places near me. Thank you for sharing!

In response P.K. PKL to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

God ✝️ Wife 💍 Mother 👨‍👩‍👧 🇺🇸One Nation, Under God🇺🇸 Texan ⭐️ 🚫No DMs🚫

absolutely! i learned from my years dealing with HR issues how I can help people get their health insurance and benefits more afgordable by not putting people into a “group” high risk pool. Now, i help people figure out corporate style benefits if they are healthy! Underwritten health coverage exists, and you don’t get penalized by paying for all the sick people in a plan!!!