MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

Do you ever think we all got kicked off all the other social media platforms to come here to organize and help encourage others in this movement? I know comimg here everyday helps me to them be able to help others. I think there is alpt to the plan that has brougjt all of us together. I love each and everyone one of you amazing people.
WHERE WE GO ONE WE GO ALL

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

Love ya back! So thankful for this FAM! WWG1WGA!!! πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ˜ŽπŸ’•πŸ™

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @_Master_Mind_ in this post can reply

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response John Q.. to his Publication

I so want to remember.

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

My mom knew she had been here before she said she remembered she was a little boy she said she remembered playing on a cobblestone street. She knew she would die from cancer and that she would die at 61

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I have been told that I am an old soul all my life but I don't remember anything else.

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

sync/.

(1) Show this thread

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

πŸ’›
for those that need help
https://youtu.be/18OaBHP2qQ4

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication

Thank you, I just started listening, and will go to sleep tonight listening. He has a very gentle voice. Thank you for sharing!

(1) Show this thread

very interesting time of post...haha