MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

Do you ever think we all got kicked off all the other social media platforms to come here to organize and help encourage others in this movement? I know comimg here everyday helps me to them be able to help others. I think there is alpt to the plan that has brougjt all of us together. I love each and everyone one of you amazing people.
WHERE WE GO ONE WE GO ALL

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

Love ya back! So thankful for this FAM! WWG1WGA!!! πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ˜ŽπŸ’•πŸ™

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

this is precisely why no anon is above another

we have all been β€œhere” before

we β€œknow” each other

we are familiar by the β€œfruits” of our gifts

as we journey through this β€œtime” more and more shall be revealed

if you see this, glad you are here again…and again.

need to hear this roght now. in a home with soemone sound asleep and im crazy, lunatic and all the above πŸ₯²πŸ™i pray for him

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @GypsyPatriot8 in this post can reply

In response Namaste; Patriot to her Publication

Me too. It’s so hard.

In response Namaste; Patriot to her Publication

yeah. i get it. we all do my friend.

no accident that all of these souls are here.

there has been a lot of posts about grounding lately. I have my way of grounding. reach for the stars while my feet are on the core of the earth. its simple but it works.

i had to go to an AA meeting tonight. i knew i was going nuts. 🀣

ive been in AA since 2008. thank God I can go there and silently sit and refill. πŸ˜‡

its a super spiritual place for me.