Life is very different without back pain. Feels like I am 18 right now.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

It's great that you are no longer in pain and you can live life to the fullest ... I have had severe neck pains myself for 10 years and more than 35 therapies ... nothing helps ... I hope the stories about the Medbeds are true ... 😀

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

I got rid of all my neck pains by stop watching mainstream media. 🤪

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

So happy you R feeling better!

174 Hertz removes pain.

https://youtu.be/lXZlP-xp9XU

#familyiseverything #kennedyvision #wwg1wga #wwg1wgaworldwide

I am happy you are feeling lighter. The light codes are within us to heal. These are some heavy heals, but oh so necessary. + I think when people are out of alignment they need a good chiropractor from time to TIME....g15

Child of God🙏 Save our Precious Children💕Love for Humanity & Peace WW🌎God & Country🇺🇸Trump Won FREEDOM FOR ALL 🦅

You have no idea how much your posts resonate with me. Mostly because since the twatter purge, I’ve mostly been working and stayed in the shadows. oh, and fun fact, my employee id starts with VKM. ❤️

Ive suffered a bulging disc twice thus far in the past 3/4 years and lemme tell ya… Back pain is no joke!! It was the worst experience of my life!!! Usually I would say I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy but to be honest, I wish that and a whole lot more on these Satanic fucks that do unthinkable acts to our children!!

Ive suffered a bulging disc twice thus far in the past 3/4 years and lemme tell ya… Back pain is no joke!! It was the worst experience of my life!!! Usually I would say I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy but to be honest, I wish that and a whole lot more on these Satanic fucks that do unthinkable acts to our children!!

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

The last 3 of my license: R99, my jaw dropped🐸🇺🇸😎

18 you say? 😎☀️🇺🇸🦅

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Oh really??? No, I don't want to know anymore, lol.
18 as in 17 and 18?

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Oh really??? No, I don't want to know anymore, lol.
18 as in 17 and 18?

(5) Show this thread

You little stinker..... love confirmations.

I see what you did there, VK. Well played, sir. 😎

😇I am so happy for you Vincent.:)

God loving Patriot! Wife, mom of 3. Realtor, personal trainer. Ioves a great Merlot. 🇺🇸🙏💃🏋️‍♀️💪🏻🍷🌊🌷⛵️🏝.

congratulations I recently hurt my lower back lifting weights. Could barely walk totally get being pain free! it is amazing!

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

18 as in R?

Of course you're 18. We all knew that already. Thanks for confirming. See you soon?

So glad youre feeling better. my mom and dad had same thing in their necks though. My dads was shattered. my mom still lives with daily pain for over 20 years. cant wait fir Med Beds to come out.

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

that's great happy your pain free my mom is recovering now to she's happy she was she got the operation

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Yeah, good that you are noe pain free.
It frees the minde too.

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

Happy to hear you are pain free.

I've learned, the mind is the best medicine to heal oneself.

Pain is something I deal with daily. Having Multiple Sclerosis, I can choose to let the diagnosis define me. Or, I can wake up, face the challenges, and kick MS ass. I daily choose the latter

I refuse the many poisons big pharma wants shove down my throat. Holistic healing, meditation, exercise and healthy
living works beautifully!!

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

Happy to hear you R pain free VK! Pain is definitely NO fun. Have you ever tried an inversion table for your back? You probably don't need it anymore though. My hubby swears by it for his neck and back.

LFI = 27 🇺🇸

LFIR = 45 🦅

18 = R 😎

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

.223 timestamp
Tried it all before the op Patriot. Hung upsidedown for a couple of weeks. It was a spear into the nerve. Daggering pain.

(1) Show this thread

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Happy to hear your back pain gone and you feel 18 again!

That kind of back pain robs you of life. Understand it. personally - Damaged discs and bulging discs. immobiliized for 6 months in a corset like brace. not fun. Pain reoccurs over the years, will be thankful when the body is whole again.

Follower more than a poster.

Let’s do the time warp again.

you are 18

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Its good to feel 18😎
Watch those meds. Drs had me strung out on 13 a day for 2 years. I realized my legal addiction. Asked for diff plan of care, Dr wrote 2 more scripts. Pfffft fook that, I weaned myself off. Took months. But here I am narcotic free 😁 April will be 10 years. Head on collisions are rough. But GOD IS BIGGER💖

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Happy for you! 🙏

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

VK i am happy for you are minds and attitudes play a big roll in the healing process alwayy knew you could do this positive vibes around you always . 🕊🙌🏼🙏🏼💖

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

Yes👊 play a huge part in healing.

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

When I was 16 I had gone in the hospital for a myelogram because I had severe back pain, he doctor thought I may have slipped a few disks. A routine blood test taken during admission came back malignant before they even finished the myelogram. Turned out leukemia was the cause of my back pain. They did a spinal tap to see if it was in my brain. The doc accidentally nicked my spinal nerve during the tap.The pain from that made my back pain feel like nothing! It was excruciating to move, it was excruciating to stay still, it was excruciating to even breathe. I remember crying & screaming & my mother trying to comfort me. It was so bad they put me on a high dosage of morphine for 10 days.
My heart goes out to you. That kind of pain can make a person want to die. I'm so happy you feel better!

I'd like my knee pain to go away and migraines. All military related but I refuse to go to the VA. Instead I endure and climb stairs hoping I can work through the pain. Glad to hear you are pain free. So very glad. I pray to God when it's too much, and he helps.

In response Keri Alexander to her Publication

Try the sports tape on the knee. Kenosis tape, something like that. I won't take meds, serious shoulder pain, tape gave instant pain relief👍

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

hello 18...

+
“These stories will only matter/hurt us if we keep pushing hard and get too much chatter out there.”
Push FAKE NEWS [4am] - MSM PRE BAD news [THEM].
Q

Think Sessions.
Public announcement re: Leaks.
Expand your thinking outside of ‘leaks’.
Journalism ethics and standards.
Q

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Hubs got me a wonderful inversion table for Christmas last year!

After I've destroyed myself gardening, 15 minutes hanging upside down can fix me right up!

Age 60, with 9 spinal fractures, sitting on my ass in the grass, digging with my Cobra tool...

But we want to be in good shape when The Hunger Games begin!

Planting a lot of things that the ignorant don't recognize as food, too.

In the end, it will be worth it!

My first thought…surgery, my second thought pain meds, my third thought timeline jump…Though i may be wrong, im most grateful for my third thought 🤷‍♀️