#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Life is very different without back pain. Feels like I am 18 right now.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

It's great that you are no longer in pain and you can live life to the fullest ... I have had severe neck pains myself for 10 years and more than 35 therapies ... nothing helps ... I hope the stories about the Medbeds are true ... 😀

I got rid of all my neck pains by stop watching mainstream media. 🤪

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Wait_its_time in this post can reply

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response James Dean to his Publication

Ohhh, so that's it ... well ... the tip of the day!! 🙏😂😂

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

Seriously though if you have neck pains even after doing a lot of stretching and exercise with your neck then it definitely could be something more serious. my dad had severe back pains and ended up having his left foot go numb they found that his spine had built up an excess amount of calcium which ended up closing up around the nerves, they had to cut his disc out and scrape out all the excess calcium and then put it back in. a friend of mine recently had severe neck pains and ended up having to have a lot of work done on his neck which they ended up putting plates in to where he can no longer turn his neck. all I can suggest is do plenty of neck stretching daily if you haven't already been doing so. Best wishes

(1) Show this thread