NEW - World's largest particle accelerator, the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) at CERN, will start up with twice the power in March after a three-year break.

3/22/2022 11:00 (Europe/ Zurich)
This is the time for Zurich
https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zone/switzerland/zurich-canton

Midnight for me so I am going to stay awake and vibe.
🙏💛🙏💛🙏💛🙏💛🙏💛🙏

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

It would appear after this technical difficulty ( they high probability is they had something planned very bad for the masses on the 322 devil worship skull and bones day in their playbook) and the WHs intercepted. Yet, they let play out what they can to let us in on what is in the playbook, yet greatly reduced in its destructive abilities, enough to get attention so it seems. CERN is just bad news. I do belive after last night the WHs are in control of it. The link below describes the bad news it was.

Most of us hoped and prayed that would be the case. The normies have no clue what has been going on so could it be used again as a propaganda scare tactic on the masses? Maybe . Keep vibing high and praying.🙏💛

http://www.dealtorontohomes.com/hs/cernhell.html

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

It would appear after this technical difficulty ( they high probability is they had something planned very bad for the masses on the 322 devil worship skull and bones day in their playbook) and the WHs intercepted. Yet, they let play out what they can to let us in on what is in the playbook, yet greatly reduced in its destructive abilities, enough to get attention so it seems. CERN is just bad news. I do belive after last night the WHs are in control of it. The link below describes the bad news it was.

Most of us hoped and prayed that would be the case. The normies have no clue what has been going on so could it be used again as a propaganda scare tactic on the masses? Maybe . Keep vibing high and praying.🙏💛

(2) Show this thread

NO DM Please I am happily married #MAGA#TheGreatAwakening#Trump#GodWins#QANON#HoldTheLineDonald J Trump is my President!#Jesus is Lord

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Daniel 2:44 - 45 And in the day of these kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed and the kingdom shall not be left to other people it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms and it shall stand forever. Inasmuch as you saw that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it broke in pieces the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver and the gold - The great God has made known to the king what will come to pass after this. Th dream is certain and its interpretation is sure.
(The days of the (kings) of 44 and 45? set up a kingdom that will not end.................

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

I hope more of you start sharing more of this. I never jumped down this hole. But im ready?

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

You said you were ready.

The good news is, the good guys in Service to God appear to be in control of it. You can learn about what had been in the works-

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@reset) can see their posts

In response sum ting wong WWG1WGA to his Publication

Wonderful news!!! Thank you for the update!!!

(1) Show this thread

AT THE RIGHT FREQUENCY THEY WILL FRY.

READY FOR SOME POPCORN 🍿 😜

In response James Dean to his Publication

Some people think certain people were given something in the shot that will make them like resonators that will be affected by this. Maybe they fry, maybe they get sent somewhere. So many possibilities.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

Better not be finding any censorship here...

I hope somebody other than the Satanists are in the drivers seat though...

In response Geoff Heard to his Publication

That's what we are all hoping and praying for; vibing to see it was taken over by good people and that it will be used to restore damage it caused in the past.

(1) Show this thread

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

ya. this machine has to be maintained at neg3200 degrees. who pays the electric bill? part of 5g plan?

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

not good

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

That is why aware and awake people around the world are working to use a collective vision and vibe to reset what happens when they double the power that is unless the good guys actually have control of it now and will be using it to correct the damage it has caused in the past. We are hoping and praying for that too. 21 more minutes.

(1) Show this thread

ISN'T THIS THING CONSIDERED A WEAPON OF MASS MASS DESTRUCTION ?

IF IT IS, THEN SHOULDN'T THIS THING RECEIVE A COUPLE BUNKER BUSTING BOMBS ?

In response James Dean to his Publication

Some of us are hoping for that if the good guys didn't get control of it.

We are hoping the good guys do have control of it and they get some bad things done with it corrected.

It goes to double the power in 26 minutes. It is said to be able to open stargates. A lot can happen so we are hoping and praying for the best.

(1) Show this thread

Time is very interseting...
322 is # of S&B

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

I’m not a fan of the date, however, I will keep vibes high for positive results. 🙏🙌

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Me either or its logo. This is why all the more we have to run interference with good high vibes and visions just the same. Call in the highest angels, Christ's light, God, and all you can. We collectively co-create realities. Let's not fear this let's shift what it can be and mean.

For example 3+2+2 =7 and that number also means Divine Perfection.

It could become the two and two representing the 4 corners of the earth ascending out of duality and into the Trinity, the 3.

Even the CERN logo added together is a 9, completion. It can be used to complete the dark age and usher in the new. It also adds to 18 Q+ We can make it mean all of the assistance the Q Op has.

We have power too and can tap our wellspring to infinite depths and heights retrieving Creative Intelligence and Universal Power of God. Let's stay in good vibes.

(1) Show this thread

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Thank you for adding this link.

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Are you able to load the webcast?

(2) Show this thread

hope,hope,hope

In response Olaf Koll to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

In response james wafer to his Publication

Beautiful. Good vibes.
Others have noted it also resembles the Mayan Calander.

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

In response james wafer to his Publication

its one painting of mine I never ever wanted to sell. ‘Particle Physics’.

(2) Show this thread

English patriot ×17 #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #FAMILYISEVERYTHING

This just gave me some serious goose bumps.
I reckon it'll open up some Serious good Vibes...

Be a shame if a bunch of spiritual warriors, psychic warriors, righteous people intercepted that energy and used it for something good. Want to participate, try this: Imagine every human on Earth at the same time.

That is what I am doing and will be through the night. 4 hours and 22 minutes.

(1) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

I don't know enough yet about any of this, but some crazy scientists there either did a real or fake human sacrifice there. Makes me wary of this machine starting back up. Do you all have more info you can share? Thanks.
https://www.theguardian.com/science/video/2016/aug/18/mock-human-sacrifice-at-cern-video

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Let's not dwell on its dark side today as it's about to double in power.

Anons, to my knowledge and I will speak for myself, believe good people have taken control of it and there are a number of positive scenarios that can play out when they double the power.

Every individual probably has their specific hopes for what that may be. A few may even know for sure the plan and now, we wait and vibe with our highest vision for what can happen when stargates are opened.

Meditating on your highest visions would be my advice for the entire world, past, present, and future. Get sensitive as, without hyper-awareness, I doubt you would notice anything when it's turned up.

Everything is connected and if enough of us vibe high, maybe we can boost the good that can come of it even more. I don't mean to be vague I just know it's happening and am hoping and praying for the best for all.

Stay optimistic and lean into God.🙏💛

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

6AM Eastern.

Lets Hope.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I heard it was very evil? I mean twice I prayed against it, and poof no CERN> I don't know. YES I know many others do also. Not just me, but just saying....

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Thank god for the weasel, they had to shut it down

(24) Show this thread

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊