NEW - World's largest particle accelerator, the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) at CERN, will start up with twice the power in March after a three-year break.

3/22/2022 11:00 (Europe/ Zurich)
This is the time for Zurich
https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zone/switzerland/zurich-canton

Midnight for me so I am going to stay awake and vibe.
🙏💛🙏💛🙏💛🙏💛🙏💛🙏

AT THE RIGHT FREQUENCY THEY WILL FRY.

READY FOR SOME POPCORN 🍿 😜

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Wait_its_time in this post can reply

In response James Dean to his Publication

Some people think certain people were given something in the shot that will make them like resonators that will be affected by this. Maybe they fry, maybe they get sent somewhere. So many possibilities.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has not felt any extra evil energies, actually it is lower than it has been in 3 or 4 days.

It has been so high the last few days it has been physically lighting Nana up. That actually feels a bit calmer this morning.

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

i dont think god would hold it against people who got the vaccine. just my oppinion of what i know of him. this world could be evil . people fell prey to evil since the begining . the one i know forgives people for what they did not know

(4) Show this thread