Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

I see cars lined up at McDonald's in my town and I want to scream NO! at each one. Dear God please wake up these people! 🥺

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Guys, I had heard this but these details are killing me. Dear GOD in heaven, this is so sick. Honestly, I hate to bring this up as something that should be looked into but now it really sticks out in my mind. I worked with someone who worked at the Campbell's Soup Company and I said something to him about being lucky because then he can get a discount on their soups. He said to me and I thought he was kidding something about people being in the soup. Campbell is an Elite name, isn't it??? Then I thought of the Campbell Soup Kids Marketing . . . now I feel really queezy about this. What other food companies are feeding us humans??? I am so sick, I could cry for hours. How did we let this world get so sick?????

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

remember the Andy Warhol painting of the campbell soup can? maybe it did mean something. I guess we'll find out.

(1) Show this thread

This makes me sick to my soul.

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

20 States have now approved this... My theory is this is how they planned to get rid of the abundance of covid and jab deaths.
They are feeding us to each other through the "fertilizers"

https://web.think201.com/.tmb/bpbcvcx/archive.php?id=biosludge-human-remains

https://www.businessinsider.com/washington-state-human-compost-bodies-into-soil-2019-5

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response Sigis Armor to her Publication

NO NO NO NO !

In response Sigis Armor to her Publication

It certainly would/will/has provided cover but you're missing how bad it really is.

I don't recommend researching this topic.

(3) Show this thread

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

red shoes meat factory

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Patriot Faith to her Publication

In response Patriot Faith to her Publication
(4) Show this thread

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Patiently waiting for the storm. Love my country. OMG Podesta in the news again, let’s goooo!

They will all be burned down. All the fast food places will. When this comes out to the pop can you imagine the rage? Feeding our children dead children? God help us.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Keystone meats has been tested to be 70-85% human meat, most of it children.

Disgusting beyond belief.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Evil beyond your worst nightmares

Awaken to the presence of God. Love truth, and my dog. #Trump2020. I write Heroic Decepticons fan fiction. #IFBAP. Are you ready?

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

🤢🤢🤮🤮

(7) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

khazarians stole the money from the original jews… they were the banking sector who stole the identity of the true Chosen people

(2) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

The world will freak out when ALL TRUTH IS REVEALED

(2) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

That is gonna be a big red pill. And I mean, BIG!

Please make McDonald’s disappear 🙏

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response Tracey Weller to her Publication

👆what she said......pretty please!!!

(1) Show this thread

The entire world will vomit at the same time.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

It's a mad, mad , mad, world. Epic Classic

(1) Show this thread