Keystone meats has been tested to be 70-85% human meat, most of it children.

Disgusting beyond belief.

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

Awaken to the presence of God. Love truth, and my dog. #Trump2020. I write Heroic Decepticons fan fiction. #IFBAP. Are you ready?

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

🤢🤢🤮🤮

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Evil beyond your worst nightmares

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

I just found this when looking them up. Their symbolism-and evil practices, will be their downfall.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

Not on my shopping list!

(1) Show this thread

What the...

Our World is so sick! Lord we need you now! Please God remove the wicked from this World!

I pray this daily 🙏

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

(3) Show this thread

A testament to their satanic evil. It is human flesh, not "meat". I hope they fry in the fiery pits of hell and they will.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Amen, Stephanie!

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Always thought, where are all the cows and steers as a young kid. I wasn't wrong.