I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Guys, I had heard this but these details are killing me. Dear GOD in heaven, this is so sick. Honestly, I hate to bring this up as something that should be looked into but now it really sticks out in my mind. I worked with someone who worked at the Campbell's Soup Company and I said something to him about being lucky because then he can get a discount on their soups. He said to me and I thought he was kidding something about people being in the soup. Campbell is an Elite name, isn't it??? Then I thought of the Campbell Soup Kids Marketing . . . now I feel really queezy about this. What other food companies are feeding us humans??? I am so sick, I could cry for hours. How did we let this world get so sick?????

remember the Andy Warhol painting of the campbell soup can? maybe it did mean something. I guess we'll find out.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KimmyyRockin17 in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response kim schwartz to his Publication

Yes, I also thought of that too. My daughter read the book on him and he was twisted. She said that he was sick in the head.