Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

You know who has seen you in all your struggles to try and be a good person and help defeat evil while defending America?

God has.

You know who has felt every single pain you have felt the past two years, let alone your entire life?

Christ has.

Don’t give up. Your posterity is counting on you to stay strong.

🕶🙏🏼🇺🇸👊🏼🦅

...and now I'm crying.
I'm fighting so hard, I've recieved hate I didn't deserve, I've been pushed away instead of brought in. I have endured everything thrown at me and I'm still trying to love even harder.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

We are all here for you, and most importantly...

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication

😊🙏🤍 Thank you friend

(1) Show this thread

I've been behind DJT since before he ran for office. Learning about Q these last 5+ years has been truly a great awakening. So grateful!

We must remember we -you, me, all of us-are here at this exact time and in each exact place for a reason! We are not a coincidence! One of the best things Ive learned working in an elementary school is that Hurt people HURT PEOPLE! It may not be right of them but it is the truth. We have the strength of God to fall back on while many do not.
Forgive them anyway❤️❤️❤️

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Deeker Lee to her Publication

I've already forgiven them,
water under the bridge.
I must forgive because I would want to be forgiven if I made a mistake too. 🤍

(1) Show this thread

Alabama gal raised in Tennessee worn out from spiritual warfare need reinforcements much rejection 💔Jesus, Rosie my dog r true friends ❤️

me too its hard we have the hearts of hardened warriors

In response 1Pinky Toe Warrior to her Publication

🕊🔥💪

(1) Show this thread

Serah, you are truly a brilliant and beautiful soul.

Please don't allow those that are evil & ignorant to dim your light or hurt your heart.

My mom always told me, "Do what you know is right in your heart. Do not worry about what others think or say about you because God sees all."

I believe with all my heart that God sends his bravest and most loyal angels to fight evil and spread love. Please know that you are one of them and are very much appreciated.
🙏🕊💗💫✝️

It just so happens that I just read and shared this post & it seems applicable.

Don't give any power to anyone who doesnt deserve it.💗

In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication

Thank you Joann, sometimes I struggle to guard my heart, I wear it on my sleeve. Some say I'm too sensitive but the truth is I feel too much. Every word, every action, and every energy goes straight to my heart.
I'm working on not fearing the shadows, and reminding myself when I see them it means there must be a light somewhere. 🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

I think you are a beautiful soul and love how you uplift everyone on this platform.

In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication

I hope I can keep being a source of comfort and mercy for others now and always. 😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Serah, Thank you for all you do.
You are so very much appreciated, so try not to carry all that you hear and feel, let it go through you ... remember you are a messenger not a savior. Its their choice to listen & learn the truth ... just walk away, if they call / return it a smile, no one can take your joy away.

and of course, please know there are so many here, walking alongside of you ...we all have our emotional roller coasters too.

. https://anonup.com/thread/8350683
You're right, thank you for being you.
We are not alone, we are loved, we are enough. 🙏🤍

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(3) Show this thread

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

thats the spirit. quite literally actually.
I think we all strive to be more like Jesus and I felt his spirit talking through you here.

you are loved! never alone! sending you a huge hug my friend 🙏🏼❤️⚡️

In response Daphne Kay to her Publication

Thank you for your kind words, they give me motivation to keep going. 😊🙏🤍🤍

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Its ok to cry sister. I am walking with You always. You will overcome this as You have so much already, You are bulletproof in Christ, this You know, time to get back up and fly little bird. All my love. 🙏❤️

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

You have always been a source of strength for me, you encourage and push me to keep rising higher just like any true brother would. Thank you for being here for me and continuing to be someone I can trust and confide in. 🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Prayers I have been there.

In response Diana Dale to her Publication

😊🙏🤍 Thank You!

(1) Show this thread

Precious sister, this world is not our home. We expect the fight, the hate, the mud-slinging and hostility if we're battling against the enemy! God has called us to be among the hurting and deceived. Remember, Jesus knows the same heartache you are now carrying. Allow yourself the necessary time to steal away with the One who will restore and strengthen you (Matthew 11:28-30) before you go back onto the battlefield. We warriors need sustenance, rest and humor to withstand the conflicts (thankful for AU). Trust God's gift of time and healing - He is the power within you that gives victory over the struggle - "exceedingly, abundantly more than we could ask or imagine..." (Ephesians 3:20, 21) Praying for you!!

In response Susan Rae to her Publication

Thank you for your wonderful words of encouragement, AU makes me feel so much less alone. It feels like going home everytime I check in. I put my faith in God he has seen me through every obstacle so far he won't abandon me now. 🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

💙🙏 (Serah)

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

I don't know what battles you're fighting in your life right now, but sometimes you have to let go of things that are hurting you, for your physical and mental health. There's always something better on our horizon because God wants us to have the best. Unfortunately, we in our own understanding, want to hold on to whatever it is we're holding on to because we think if we just keep fighting, it'll get better. Sometimes, God's waiting for us to let go and give Him control and say "I can't do this on my own, I need You to guide me in the ways You want me to go." I'm not much in the grand scheme of things, but you're my sister in the Lord and I can offer my friendship and prayer and a strong shoulder to lean on. God bless ya!

In response Sarah Jones to her Publication

Thank you for being a friend.
I'm always keeping my eyes foward and facing God. I know the best is yet to come. I just need to be still and wait for the blessing. I'm given them daily and you are one. 🙏🤍

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

In response Sarah Jones to her Publication

p.s. this goes for anyone reading this, brother or sister patriots! 👍

(2) Show this thread

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

i was in that boat many years ago... now I Am.. and that solved everything . just be you , love like you do, go where you want to go, see the world through your eyes , do good and be happy .. dont expect nothing in exchange and that will solve everything. Abandon the victim and become your own Garden of Eden . Be The I Am and Be Love

In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication

Your words are confirmation I'm on the right path, this is exactly what I've been doing. Thank You. 🙏🤍

In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication

I thought you would like to see this, it's near my home I see it everyday. ☺💚

(2) Show this thread

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

A lot Of Us Are In The Same Boat, The Fight Is All We Have Left.

In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication

If your table is looking a bit empty, I can come sit with you and keep you company or you're more than welcome to come sit at mine, there's plenty of room and I want you to eat well. 🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread