You know who has seen you in all your struggles to try and be a good person and help defeat evil while defending America?

God has.

You know who has felt every single pain you have felt the past two years, let alone your entire life?

Christ has.

Don’t give up. Your posterity is counting on you to stay strong.

πŸ•ΆπŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸ¦…

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

So true Doq.....but we must all remember that the whole world is holding the line with you for America and our own Countries. This is all about the World to be a better place. When I pray, I pray to God for the good of the whole World. Yes, America is playing the biggest part and we are grateful. But we must remember if we are praying, that we pray for the good of the whole world to our Father, God. May you all be blessed and one of these days, we all would see the greatness of what God brings us all.

πŸ™β˜˜οΈπŸ˜‡ fort

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Luv Ya DoQ!

#wwg1wga

A.K.A. 1Truthseeker2giveglory2-1God #JESUSSAVES#WWG1WGAWW #WRWY #Godwins #TakeTheOath#God1st#JFKJRISALIVE #DARK-TO-LIGHT

Your light shines bright and for that I...
Much LOVE brother

Thanks I really needed that. I am getting ready to risk it all and stand up this week in an event that will be a critical turning point. My voice will either be heard or silenced. Praying I can put on the whole armor of God and continue to fight the fight. I have been fighting the fight since I awoke to the insanity in 2020. Please pray for strength for me to finish strong and not faulter .

In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication

Stay strong Patriot. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™β€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Walking it out Brother.

https://youtu.be/Lm1cUHKaovs

Journey (432 Hz) "Faithfully" - YouTube

COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER: I, as the producer of this video, do not claim any credit for the musical track playing in this video; and I DO NOT own any rights to t...

God bless you, DoQ+! America would be lost without you. ❀️

Thank you, Doq! We sometimes have to be reminded that we are His Children and no weapon formed against will prosper! Love to all my Anon Buddies! You guys rock!

Thank you

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

really needed to hear that. Especially today. God bless you,@Doq
#HoldingTheLine

πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈ

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins πŸ’«πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™ πŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨ πŸ’– πŸ’« βš”οΈTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

i awoke this morning at 4:44am in tears, feeling completely alone. got up & went out to look at the stars. Afterwards i opened the bible app & todays message was this πŸ™

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

I have been seeing 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, 5:55, 10:10, 11:11 and 12:12 for over 12 years!!

Artist, Sociologist, INTJ - I will always fight for freedom and truth...

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

I was dreaming tonight that I need to help someone...
Maybe that was You ;) so I'm sending Love ;)

(3) Show this thread

ThanQ ... I needed that ... now to get a tissue

Yes, God. Yes, Christ.

But we need to see each other. People need to stop being cruel. We need to be the Christ, as we were meant to during this time.

I almost walked away today. I still may. But that's not giving up. I saw such cruelty last night here toward me that I couldn't stomach it. Being kind costs us nothing.

Thanks, Doq. πŸ’™

πŸ’ͺπŸ™β€οΈ

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...πŸΏπŸΏπŸΏβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Doq
ive been battle corruption my whole life...its a hard road to travel...my livelyhood and life was destroyed 2014 when Oakland county MI (OCSDNET) seized our statewide magazine through asset forfeiture laws (no warrant, or crimes) for political speech (waking people up) and talking about asset forfeiture law abuses by LEO here in MI...
7 1/2 years of legal fees(200k+) but finally won the case [they] did illegal shjt and we caught them. now im trying to find an attorney that does lawsuits on contingency for damages...its hard to fight when [they] destroy your finances...major RICO type crimes OCSDNET and OCPO cover up and extortion ring...i have the evidence but who will prosecute them?! both my parents (both were 65yrs old) passed away during this process, stress related and (i believe) its due to what i was subjected to this past 7-8 years. we caught [them] all with their racket of seizing assets illegally! i just need justice, i.e. damages and prosecutions?!

book of JOB.

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

Donny maybe you should ask Lin Wood for his advice of where to start in your state

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

So sad your story. I recently experienced corruption from a trucking company that fired me for not masking at one of their customers. What they've stolen from me (2k) and 2 weeks of my hard work is so minimal compared to you but the anger and helplessness I feel is the same. They have left me in a bad place but I will survive cause with God's help I'll be just fine and you will as well as we are fighters and Patriots. All the best my fren.

(4) Show this thread

Follower of Jesus, & believer in God's Plan. Flawed but Forgiven. Forever thankful. All glory & credit goes to Him. Always.

πŸ’›

Just trying to shine some light into the darkness of this crazy crazy world!

perfectly timed reminder! thank you!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‘Š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Need more unity from big accounts
I am passing valuable military comms and I need help sharing them for the military plz

unity matters
helping small accounts grow matters

family is everything
❀️

Christian πŸ›‘Women and children safety instructor πŸ›‘Patriot WWG1WGA

words fitly spoken are like apples of gold in settings of silver
thank you, Doq

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

...and now I'm crying.
I'm fighting so hard, I've recieved hate I didn't deserve, I've been pushed away instead of brought in. I have endured everything thrown at me and I'm still trying to love even harder.

I've been behind DJT since before he ran for office. Learning about Q these last 5+ years has been truly a great awakening. So grateful!

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

We must remember we -you, me, all of us-are here at this exact time and in each exact place for a reason! We are not a coincidence! One of the best things Ive learned working in an elementary school is that Hurt people HURT PEOPLE! It may not be right of them but it is the truth. We have the strength of God to fall back on while many do not.
Forgive them anyway❀️❀️❀️

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈI ❀️God, Family and AmericaπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. πŸ™ Psalm 23 πŸ™ #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

We are all here for you, and most importantly...

(14) Show this thread

God woke me up for a reason. πŸ™ Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

Amen Doq! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Thank you for the reminder.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

You brought tears to my eyes Doq because everything you have written, I feel. How blessed are we?!!! VERY :) Sending love.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

Family❀ God❀ Love❀

❀️That one hit me hard!
Thanks DoQ.

In response CMag1 Trump to his Publication

Thank you, holding the line

(1) Show this thread