Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

You know who has seen you in all your struggles to try and be a good person and help defeat evil while defending America?

God has.

You know who has felt every single pain you have felt the past two years, let alone your entire life?

Christ has.

Don’t give up. Your posterity is counting on you to stay strong.

🕶🙏🏼🇺🇸👊🏼🦅

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

...and now I'm crying.
I'm fighting so hard, I've recieved hate I didn't deserve, I've been pushed away instead of brought in. I have endured everything thrown at me and I'm still trying to love even harder.

i was in that boat many years ago... now I Am.. and that solved everything . just be you , love like you do, go where you want to go, see the world through your eyes , do good and be happy .. dont expect nothing in exchange and that will solve everything. Abandon the victim and become your own Garden of Eden . Be The I Am and Be Love

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QGateKeeper in this post can reply

In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication

I thought you would like to see this, it's near my home I see it everyday. ☺💚

In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication

Your words are confirmation I'm on the right path, this is exactly what I've been doing. Thank You. 🙏🤍

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

youre so welcome! we r sonsand daughtersof God... time to start walking like royalty

(1) Show this thread