Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

You know who has seen you in all your struggles to try and be a good person and help defeat evil while defending America?

God has.

You know who has felt every single pain you have felt the past two years, let alone your entire life?

Christ has.

Don’t give up. Your posterity is counting on you to stay strong.

πŸ•ΆπŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸ¦…

And I said, β€œHere am I. Send me!" πŸ•Š

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

...and now I'm crying.
I'm fighting so hard, I've recieved hate I didn't deserve, I've been pushed away instead of brought in. I have endured everything thrown at me and I'm still trying to love even harder.

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! πŸ™β€

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

I don't know what battles you're fighting in your life right now, but sometimes you have to let go of things that are hurting you, for your physical and mental health. There's always something better on our horizon because God wants us to have the best. Unfortunately, we in our own understanding, want to hold on to whatever it is we're holding on to because we think if we just keep fighting, it'll get better. Sometimes, God's waiting for us to let go and give Him control and say "I can't do this on my own, I need You to guide me in the ways You want me to go." I'm not much in the grand scheme of things, but you're my sister in the Lord and I can offer my friendship and prayer and a strong shoulder to lean on. God bless ya!

p.s. this goes for anyone reading this, brother or sister patriots! πŸ‘

In response Sarah Jones to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MsSarah in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sarah Jones, click on at the bottom under it