The Vatican changed Gods day of rest from Saturday to Sunday. “Nowhere in the Bible do we find that Jesus or the apostles ordered that the Sabbath be changed from Saturday to Sunday. We have the commandment of God given at creation then to Moses to keep holy the Sabbath day, that is, the Seventh day of the week, Saturday. Today, all Christians keep Sunday because it has been revealed to us by the [Roman] church outside the Bible.” Catholic Virginian, Oct. 3, 1947

“You may read the Bible from Genesis to Revelation, and you will not find a single line authorizing the sanctification of Sunday. The Scriptures enforce the religious observance of Saturday, a day which we never sanctified.” James Cardinal Gibbons, The Faith of Our Fathers (1917 ed.), pp.72,73

“If protestants would follow the Bible, they should worship God on the Sabbath Day, that is Saturday. In keeping Sunday they are following a law of the Catholic Church.”

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

I was raised 7th Day Adventist.
Saturday is the Sabbath Day.

Child of God. Wife-Mom-Gma. Freedom, Justice & Liberty USA MAGA 💗🤍💙🦅✝

Genuine question Storm. Acts 20:7 And upon the first day of the week, when the disciples came together to break bread, Paul preached unto them, ready to depart on the morrow; and continued his speech until midnight.
Sabbath (7th day of the week) is the day of rest and the first day of the week the saints gather to break bread, which would be Sunday.
I truly would love to know your thoughts on this. I have been studying on this and would love your view on this.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response WyomingFree Girl to her Publication

We are not Christains only on the Sabbath being Saturday but everyday including Sunday. We give Thanks through prayer everyday not only on the Sabbath. God commanded that the Sabbath be a day of rest and that is on Saturday.

(1) Show this thread

Sunday is the Lord's Day. Not the Sabbath. He rose on the 1st day of the week - hence Sunday.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Warrior 526 to his Publication

No where in the Bible does it say that Sunday is the Sabbath. The Sabbath is the Lords Day and its on Saturday.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Warrior 526 to his Publication

But man did that ... in direct contradiction to God's clearly worded 4th commandment written IN STONE by His very own finger!

"But in vain they do worship me, teaching [for] doctrines the commandments of men." Mt15:9

Isaiah puts the question to rest of which day *actually* is 'the Lord's day'.

"If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking [thine own] words" Is58:13

(2) Show this thread

👊

Also, in light of Rev13:15-17 this quote of theirs is especially revealing.

'Of course the Catholic Church claims that the change was her act…And the act is a MARK of her ecclesiastical power and authority in religious matters.'

--- Letter from C.F. Thomas, Chancellor of Cardinal Gibbons on October 28, 1895:

So when one realizes the reference to the mark 'in the hand' actually symbolizes your 'actions'/'obedience' and in the 'forehead' your truly held 'beliefs' the MARK as it relates to the Sabbath day takes on a whole other dimension from how most people have been led to think about it.

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

IMO the Mark on the Forehead is to knowingly accept these false directives and obey them . That is when the mind choses the false doctrines of Satan over the Commandments by God. Even the Rightous will go through the Tribulation ,but, will not suffer from the viles poured out by Gods Angels.

(1) Show this thread

Patriotic Christian woman. Horse lover. Love President Trump. I live in The Last Best Place.

Actually, Martin Luther believed the Apostles did it because they were the only ones with the authority to do so. And, it was done early on - recorded in the Book of Acts.

In response Love Horses to her Publication

No, it was done by the Vatican on October 3, 1947. Nowhere in the Bible does it say the 1st day of the week , being Sunday is the Sabbath. Only the 7th day of the week which is Saturday.

In response Love Horses to her Publication

No man has authority to change God's law

Written in STONE by His very own finger?!!

(2) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

When you retire, every day is Saturday 🤣🤣🤣🤣