Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

The Vatican changed Gods day of rest from Saturday to Sunday. “Nowhere in the Bible do we find that Jesus or the apostles ordered that the Sabbath be changed from Saturday to Sunday. We have the commandment of God given at creation then to Moses to keep holy the Sabbath day, that is, the Seventh day of the week, Saturday. Today, all Christians keep Sunday because it has been revealed to us by the [Roman] church outside the Bible.” Catholic Virginian, Oct. 3, 1947

“You may read the Bible from Genesis to Revelation, and you will not find a single line authorizing the sanctification of Sunday. The Scriptures enforce the religious observance of Saturday, a day which we never sanctified.” James Cardinal Gibbons, The Faith of Our Fathers (1917 ed.), pp.72,73

“If protestants would follow the Bible, they should worship God on the Sabbath Day, that is Saturday. In keeping Sunday they are following a law of the Catholic Church.”

Patriotic Christian woman. Horse lover. Love President Trump. I live in The Last Best Place.

Actually, Martin Luther believed the Apostles did it because they were the only ones with the authority to do so. And, it was done early on - recorded in the Book of Acts.

No man has authority to change God's law

Written in STONE by His very own finger?!!

In response Love Horses to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @wht in this post can reply

Patriotic Christian woman. Horse lover. Love President Trump. I live in The Last Best Place.

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

Except Jesus fulfilled the Law for us & we are free from condemnation. The Apostles didn't change the Law when they started worshipping on Sunday instead of the Sabboth (Sat). They did it because Christ rose from the dead on the 1st day of the week. So now, every Sunday is Reserrection Sunday. Christ fulfilled the Law so we don't have to. We are free from its obligations in Christ.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Love Horses to her Publication

That's a common but grave mis-reading of Romans.

"Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law" Rom3:31

Jesus said:
"If you love me keep my commandments" Jn14:15
"He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him" Jn14:21

from Revelation:
"Here is the patience of the saints: here [are] they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus." Rev14:12
"And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ" Rev12:17

Eternity of the Sabbath:
"For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me [..] it shall come to pass, [that] from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD." Is66:22

(1) Show this thread