Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

The Vatican changed Gods day of rest from Saturday to Sunday. “Nowhere in the Bible do we find that Jesus or the apostles ordered that the Sabbath be changed from Saturday to Sunday. We have the commandment of God given at creation then to Moses to keep holy the Sabbath day, that is, the Seventh day of the week, Saturday. Today, all Christians keep Sunday because it has been revealed to us by the [Roman] church outside the Bible.” Catholic Virginian, Oct. 3, 1947

“You may read the Bible from Genesis to Revelation, and you will not find a single line authorizing the sanctification of Sunday. The Scriptures enforce the religious observance of Saturday, a day which we never sanctified.” James Cardinal Gibbons, The Faith of Our Fathers (1917 ed.), pp.72,73

“If protestants would follow the Bible, they should worship God on the Sabbath Day, that is Saturday. In keeping Sunday they are following a law of the Catholic Church.”

Child of God. Wife-Mom-Gma. Freedom, Justice & Liberty USA MAGA 💗🤍💙🦅✝

Genuine question Storm. Acts 20:7 And upon the first day of the week, when the disciples came together to break bread, Paul preached unto them, ready to depart on the morrow; and continued his speech until midnight.
Sabbath (7th day of the week) is the day of rest and the first day of the week the saints gather to break bread, which would be Sunday.
I truly would love to know your thoughts on this. I have been studying on this and would love your view on this.

We are not Christains only on the Sabbath being Saturday but everyday including Sunday. We give Thanks through prayer everyday not only on the Sabbath. God commanded that the Sabbath be a day of rest and that is on Saturday.

In response WyomingFree Girl to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHILDREN. IT’S ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE CHILDREN.

Sabbath is any day you rest. There were no Saturdays in biblical times.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

No, you are incorrect as the days were numbered 1-7 days and the Sabbath is on the 7th Day which is Saturday.

(1) Show this thread

Child of God. Wife-Mom-Gma. Freedom, Justice & Liberty USA MAGA 💗🤍💙🦅✝

I agree with this. My question which I may not have articulated correctly is this Saturday is a day of rest, Sunday taking communion with the Saints. Each and every day we are to live for Christ. So, we follow the command to keep the sabbath and partake in the Lord's supper on Sunday. Or is the Lord's supper on Saturday in your opinion. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks.

The Lords Supper is not the Sabbath and as far as the Bible indicates it doesn’t matter what day you have the Lords Supper. The Sabbath is the most important covenant to keep with God.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

'Breaking bread' by itself is not 'the' communion commanded by Jesus to do in remembrance of Himself.

This passage sheds more light on what they were doing in Acts20:7

"And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.
And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all as every man had need.
And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,
Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved." Acts2:42-47

(2) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I am thankful to my higher Power endlessly.
Best to be thankful daily as we never know
when our time is up.
No church for me
I have God in my heart.