Does anyone feel like Truth Social could be the end of our life as “Anons” and the beginning of our new life as friends as we rebuild America and the world together?

The best is yet to come!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I've seen at least 3 well respected anons post screenshots of their Truth Social accounts in full identity disclosure. If this is not a beautiful marker in our timeline, I don't know what is. We are confident. We are liberated. We will never hide in the shadows to speak our Truths again

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Hey, Doq, I said it a couple of weeks ago, the party is gonna be fucking HUGE, and you're invited, bro!

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

cant wait to take that journey with all you bad ass patriots!! i love all of you!

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Absolutely! 💯

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

even as Anons i feel we have become a community of friends even before we get to Truth social. this is what unity is & not what DS & Biden are pushing as unity.

well let me say this they keep up the shit going on right now nobody will have to worry about shit it will all fall on its own

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Doq,
I'm on there with my real name and@trutherseeker4444 as my handle - Look for the MAGA hat in my profile picture same as here.

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

xo i followed you there to...i am@Patriot4Freedom1776 on truth social

(1) Show this thread

I went through purges, shutdowns and disappointments with farcebook twatter parler clouthub gab and telegram.
When I joined anonup it seemed like familiar frens had accumulated for the "resolution". actually thought that resolution was imminent and I wouldn't be on social media for very long. Now that so much time has passed I realize that whatever is taking place is a long slow process and there is a possibility that I may not live long enough to see resolution. I'm not going to truth social. It's getting close to time to bug out of all things internet anyway. I just want to live in the real world. If 2020 is not resolved then there's no point to any of this.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

I feel ya! I have social media primarily to help find a missing child. Unfortunately I dont think he will be found after everything Ive learned since he went missing in 2015 :( 😞 😓 😩

(1) Show this thread

I prayed about this just today, Doq! I'm still in NY (for now) and have lost so many friends. The NY I grew up in is gone. Friends I thought I had are gone. Today is my birthday and where am I? Right here on AU where I feel connected to so many good people. I'm accepted and comfortable here with all of you. May God bless and protect the new friendships we are making. Oh, Truth Social? As soon as desk top comes around....see you all there!

Be cool. I have always shown my pic, cause as I stated in my twenties, was told "if they won, I for instance, would be on a kill list" which is why I said FOOK THAT here I am muthas. BUT LOVE the anons and frawgs.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Cause I am fooking cocky like that.

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

the end is a new beginning.

we need that!

Former liberal, happily MAGA now!!

Yes I'm so excited!! I'm@OhSuzannah on TRuth

That will be great!

😥Makes me sad.

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

Oh, okay. I'm getting it. Beginning to see the relevance. TY. 🤔

I can't wait . They have locked me out of Signal app. 30 days return in jail on fakebook . All because of the truth . I have been trying to uninstall signal all week but no luck . 🙃 wtf

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

see you over there Doq.... once android app is available

Absolutely, cannot wait to onboard onto Truth Social

My hubby was a Patriot, as am I - & Constitutional Conservative Christian, Texan, dog mom, digital soldier…WWG1WGA

I would LOVE that!

🛫WhistleBlowers🛩 💜🙏LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth Heroes🙏💜 👫 archive.md/d1P0S 🙏Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

I went to website,TS, on Feb 3. Entered my email
address. Haven't heard a thing. Tried entering my
email again and got an error message. So, I am
assuming that they have my email address. Not
on any waiting list. Don't own an iphone. Last I
heard over 1 million on the platform, millions
waiting. With all that in mind, I don't expect to
have a working account for a few months, or
more. These other platforms seem to be working
fine. Just putting this out for others who may be
experiencing the same. You are not alone.🙏😊

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Spill The Wine to her Publication

I signed up several weeks ago & haven't even gotten an e-mail
I refuse to download apps so it will be a while, if ever, I have a chance to create an account I reckon

(1) Show this thread

does anyone feel like we may never get on that site?

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Life begins with inner-standing and natural law and there is a physics to life force, sharing solutions, collective harmony, unifying our energy as a fractal funtion.

do unto others as you would want done unto you

I personally will never leave this site. I may also join TS at some point, BUT this will always be my 1st true love!❤️

𝕃𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ℤ𝕠𝕟𝕖, 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕕 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕦𝕡! #DɪɢɪᴛᴀʟSᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀs

In response Montana Ford to her Publication

Its been my number 1!

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

I am registered, but I do not have a cell phone, I am waiting for the PC version!

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

Omg! its like you read my mind! we are in the process of moving through a Huge/GREAT transition! I love my soul family!💪✌☝🗝🌎🔎❤🔍

this one gave me goosebumps Doq. cant wait to get in there

I am looking forward to getting on TS in am in a long waiting line....I think you are right, it's just a matter of time.

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

I wish Canadians 🇨🇦 could sign up. App not available...yet.

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

I've got an android but will eventually get there. I don't want to lose all the connections I've made on this platform.

God loving Patriot! Wife, mom of 3. Realtor, personal trainer. Ioves a great Merlot. 🇺🇸🙏💃🏋️‍♀️💪🏻🍷🌊🌷⛵️🏝.

I’m waiting so patiently to get on. Waiting, Waiting, waiting….