Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Does anyone feel like Truth Social could be the end of our life as β€œAnons” and the beginning of our new life as friends as we rebuild America and the world together?

The best is yet to come!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I went through purges, shutdowns and disappointments with farcebook twatter parler clouthub gab and telegram.
When I joined anonup it seemed like familiar frens had accumulated for the "resolution". actually thought that resolution was imminent and I wouldn't be on social media for very long. Now that so much time has passed I realize that whatever is taking place is a long slow process and there is a possibility that I may not live long enough to see resolution. I'm not going to truth social. It's getting close to time to bug out of all things internet anyway. I just want to live in the real world. If 2020 is not resolved then there's no point to any of this.

I feel ya! I have social media primarily to help find a missing child. Unfortunately I dont think he will be found after everything Ive learned since he went missing in 2015 :( 😞 πŸ˜“ 😩

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @RogueAnon in this post can reply

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Yeah I just swore we'd find him alive...because I know he WASNT killed they way the media claimed...but now he's been passed around in foster care who freaking knows. Heartbroken!

(1) Show this thread