We need to audit the IRS ASAP.

And if we can’t audit the IRS, we need to ask why.

These criminals have been using tax payer dollars to run their operations and they still expect people to pay them?

What a load of pure horseshit!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I'd be happy with a Forensic audit of the FED

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Check into S.S. too...it's not even American! It's part of the International Monetary Fund, there is no reserve at all period. Your taxes today are paying the current recipients and when you get old your kids will pay yours. It was one big fucking scam!

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

They are still looking for last years check! ... they cant seem to find or account for the $$. 🤔Thankfully I kept all detailed proof and documantation!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

100 percent!! a third of my income my whole life. wtf!!!!

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

🤔🌴 I thought that was happening a couple years ago. I also thought we no longer has an IRS.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication

When Obama began using the IRS as an arm of his admin in support of his DS agenda (targeting his opposition etc.)and absolutely no one was held accountable, thats when I knew the IRS was lost and corrupt. Every single time I have to pay to the IRS, I am totally pi$$ed!

(1) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

I beg to differ with you... IT NEEDS SHUT DOWN AND BOARDED UP....Its part of the swamp and should have never been.

You are 💯💯💯 right!!!

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

good video breaks it down pretty good...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM

The Collapse of The American Dream Explained in Animation - YouTube

We're doomed. pass it on

Most Americans Do Not Owe Income Tax - YouTube

Testimony from former IRS agents, attorneys, and tax professionals proving that the income tax is unlawfully administered and fraudulently misrepresented by ...

Only the illusion of Democracy.

Amen. I got charged twice to pay taxes last year. My tax accountant said that is very normal. Wait, what?

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

Wow!

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Preach!
btw 2nd # vibe on your posts today👍 and look ...ya brother even popped up under😅
23 and 17 in one day😏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

That will never legitimately happen, hell the auditors have been in their pockets for decades.
That money sure as hell dont make it into the Fed budget!
Let Nana pick the fookn audit team then we will see some real shit happen.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

I didn’t pay the IRS last year.
I told him I wasn’t going to. Wrote them a simple letter. received two letters so far telling me, essentially, they still don’t know what they’re going to do about it.

they ended the letter with “thank you for your cooperation.“

i didn’t “cooperate” with jack shit.
[they] shouldn’t assume.

I refuse to speak to them or do any other business with them because I don’t do business with criminals.

That would be criminal.

thankq, Doq for the inspiration not to.
i guess i just needed a little push!

wwg1wga

🙏🇺🇸🕶

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

@qtip75 what did you tell them in your letter?

(3) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

The IRS is the greedy halitosis laden slobbering mouth of the Beast..

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

End the fed.

#endthefed

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Trump took control of the Fed - its now part of the Treasury, I believe...

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Doq, no audit necessary, the irs is not legal or Constitutional.

It's a dig worth while.

People also need to stop giving them their earnings .

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

NESARA / GESARA 💞

Zeros out all credit card, mortgage & other bank debt
due to illegal banking & government activities.

Abolishes the income tax

Abolishes the IRS

Increases benefits to senior citizens

Reinstates the original Title of Nobility amendment

Creates a new U.S. Treasury rainbow currency
backed by gold, silver, platinum & precious metals

Forbids the sale of American birth certificate records
as chattel property bonds
by the US Department of Transportation.

Initiates new U.S. Treasury Bank System
in alignment with Constitutional Law

Eliminates the Federal Reserve System.

Restores financial privacy

Establishes peace throughout the world.

Releases enormous sums of money for humanitarian purposes.

Enables the release of over 6,000 patents
of suppressed technologies

#TheBestIsYetToCome

667 is a reference to the old neighbor of the beast gag. Romans 12:21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Kat, love the post as usual. Trying to get my mind around the logistics of Gesara, what would it look like from a practical perspective. Say, for example, that someone had been paying on a mortgage for many years but, do to a series of refinances or whatever they couldn't make much headway on the principle. if this "debt" was forgiven, what happens to the bondholder on the other side of that arrangement? This could be a mortgage backed security that winds up in a pension fund for example. And how is it determined that "you've paid enough" to the banksters and are now off the hook? Very complex problem for sure. Truth be told I've probably paid two million in interest over my lifetime and have very little assets to show for it. This is certainly an example of abuse and a bankster shakedown.

(1) Show this thread

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

The IRS is not a U.S. government agency. It is an agency of the IMF.
Diversified Metal Products v. IRS et al. CV-93-405E-EJE U.S.D.C.D.I
Public Law 94-564
Senate report 94-1148 pg. 5967
Reorganization Plan No. 26
Public Law 102-391. (1996)

The IMF is an agency of the U.N. Black's Law Dictionary 6th Ed. p. 816.

“1913 wasn’t a very good year. 1913 gave us the Federal Reserve System, the Income Tax, the 16th Amendment, and the IRS.” Ron Paul **also The Rockefeller Foundation** (COINCIDENCE??)

(1) Show this thread

Why are we paying taxes to a deepstate? How bad does it have to get until we say NO MORE? If not now, when?

The IRS/Fed ☠️ I do believe this is our last year paying taxes. Income, food, property etc…💥

Name one single 3 letter govt org that is not ILLEGITIMATE. I'll wait!
NO MORE TAXES!

quit my job because i will not pay taxes to fund the deep state. fuck it will find a cash job. 😤😤

In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication

There are plenty…my job/income barely exists now.

My cash job is babysitting.

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

I'm all in !!!!!

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

I have not nor will I comply!!!

(5) Show this thread

shut it down!!