Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

We need to audit the IRS ASAP.

And if we can’t audit the IRS, we need to ask why.

These criminals have been using tax payer dollars to run their operations and they still expect people to pay them?

What a load of pure horseshit!

πŸ€”πŸŒ΄ I thought that was happening a couple years ago. I also thought we no longer has an IRS.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @wilbeparadise in this post can reply

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication

When Obama began using the IRS as an arm of his admin in support of his DS agenda (targeting his opposition etc.)and absolutely no one was held accountable, thats when I knew the IRS was lost and corrupt. Every single time I have to pay to the IRS, I am totally pi$$ed!

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

Yep, that is when I and the hubby were awakened. He just got out of a 21 yr. military career and was in opposition to Obama and he let it be known. Did our taxes in 2012, even got a refund. Lo and behold 2 yrs. later the IRS sends us a bill for over $27,000, interest and penalties for over 2 yrs. added. Tried to fight it and got no where except paying it back. The people can't fight back when the govt. is in on it, yet they get away with it all. Pisses me off.

(1) Show this thread