Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

The script rolling now are things that happened years ago.

Public had to be awakened enough to accept it.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

You know Nana has questions:

So are they going to disclose EVERYTHING>
This seems to be a touchy spot.

I understand totally having to have a certain percentage of the population awake to avoid never ending civil war, but to what degree will they truth up?

Agree with me or not is a personal choice of course, but I have always thought that it should be the WHOLE truth.
Clean slate start over.

Never been interested in just swapping out the group of leaders over me that are deciding for me what I need to know and cant handle.

Only people mentioned by @Maioria_Silenciosa in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts