Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

The script rolling now are things that happened years ago.

Public had to be awakened enough to accept it.

Public is not awake. Shock treatment is required. It will take the arrest of Fauci or a collapse of their currency to get their attention (I don't think the Durham indictments even register). Right now too many people are focused on fighting each other over masks and vaccine status.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Debbydorothy in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

Well you know something is up when all the people around you, who just a few weeks ago were avid CNN loyalists, have decided they don't know what to believe so they've made the decision to not watch or listen to the news at all. On the flip side, they've just decided to go on with their lives like nothing is wrong.

#WWG1WGA IFBAP Ready to help heal the world. Patience Leads To True Destiny

In response Made In America to her Publication

i have said this same thing to others. People are now in the “look the other way” phase so that they can just try to get back to normal. The ENTIRE truth needs dropped on the populace and then let us get to work helping the others digest.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Made In America to her Publication

Burying their heads in the sand will not work either!!! Bicamerals who need the outside world to tell them what to do and live their lives for them. No thanks!! ThanQ Almighty Father for waking me and others up to see through the veil and the charade of this false reality the elite created.

Almighty Father is my TRUE NORTH today and ALWAYS!!! 🙏 ❤️ 🇺🇸

(4) Show this thread