Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

Don't just focus on the covid vaccine...remember Pres Trump wrote an executive order regarding the flu vaccine....review the EO's very important... its a timeline that goes with the law of war. I included several Q post that are related to flu/covid and the elderly......... think bioweapon... we dont "just get sick" they have been injecting everyone for a long time...

EO regarding the flu shot 🔻🔻🔻
https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-modernizing-influenza-vaccines-united-states-promote-national-security-public-health/

8 picture (including Q posts)🔻🔻🔻

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

How do you spell COVID? F-L-U 👀

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

Since You Asked! 🙄👈😂👎

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

A parasite.

Invamectin is a parasite killer.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Cures Cancer too! 1.87 % No Glycol, pea size daily dose keeps the bugs away! 😎👍

Only people mentioned by @T_Radioactive in this post can reply

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response Leslie Henson to her Publication

Always can't find a tube anywhere numerous sights all backordered something fishy is afoot. Months like that

i ordered fenbendazole(the active ingredient) online. it took about 5 days

(1) Show this thread