Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

Don't just focus on the covid vaccine...remember Pres Trump wrote an executive order regarding the flu vaccine....review the EO's very important... its a timeline that goes with the law of war. I included several Q post that are related to flu/covid and the elderly......... think bioweapon... we dont "just get sick" they have been injecting everyone for a long time...

EO regarding the flu shot 🔻🔻🔻
https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-modernizing-influenza-vaccines-united-states-promote-national-security-public-health/

8 picture (including Q posts)🔻🔻🔻

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

How do you spell COVID? F-L-U 👀

Only people mentioned by @DanUSCG in this post can reply

I think the Yiddish equivalent is "dybbick".

B and V are the same symbol in the Hebrew alphabet. Yiddish became Hebrew words used by European-speakers, so spelled w/ & integrated into that linguistic system.

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

and there it is well done Patriot well done

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

A parasite.

Invamectin is a parasite killer.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Cures Cancer too! 1.87 % No Glycol, pea size daily dose keeps the bugs away! 😎👍

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Figures! WOW

It’s on Denny, You just had to go there didn’t-cha now! 😂 10 Random pics 👇🐸👍

Good on me !!! LOL - TY .. maybe other peeps will see this and pass it on ... like I will ! Good job, Dan! 👍 🙏

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

For 10 years they have been making " Almost a Jab"

enjoy the show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLHRjaUBb3o

Almost Pizza - SNL - YouTube

In this commercial spoofing DiGiorno, a mother (Kristen Wiig) convinces her family (Bill Hader, Nasim Pedrad) to eat what may look and smell like pizza, but ...

(2) Show this thread