Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

Don't just focus on the covid vaccine...remember Pres Trump wrote an executive order regarding the flu vaccine....review the EO's very important... its a timeline that goes with the law of war. I included several Q post that are related to flu/covid and the elderly......... think bioweapon... we dont "just get sick" they have been injecting everyone for a long time...

EO regarding the flu shot 🔻🔻🔻
https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-modernizing-influenza-vaccines-united-states-promote-national-security-public-health/

8 picture (including Q posts)🔻🔻🔻

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

How do you spell COVID? F-L-U 👀

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

Since You Asked! 🙄👈😂👎

Only people mentioned by @Tallyho in this post can reply

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Cures Cancer too! 1.87 % No Glycol, pea size daily dose keeps the bugs away! 😎👍

on backorder

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

This is not straight Ivermectrin.

(6) Show this thread