Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

Don't just focus on the covid vaccine...remember Pres Trump wrote an executive order regarding the flu vaccine....review the EO's very important... its a timeline that goes with the law of war. I included several Q post that are related to flu/covid and the elderly......... think bioweapon... we dont "just get sick" they have been injecting everyone for a long time...

EO regarding the flu shot 🔻🔻🔻
https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-modernizing-influenza-vaccines-united-states-promote-national-security-public-health/

8 picture (including Q posts)🔻🔻🔻

Only people mentioned by @DanUSCG in this post can reply

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing 💜

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

They even argue that the masks and social distancing work when you point it out lol

Yeah the Sheep are buying this bullshit❗️😏

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

I bet he also can't believe he will end up on the end of a hanging rope either.

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

Proves how Dr.s decide the diagnose based on the amount of money they get out of it.

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

How do you spell COVID? F-L-U 👀

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

Since You Asked! 🙄👈😂👎

(1) Show this thread