Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

Don't just focus on the covid vaccine...remember Pres Trump wrote an executive order regarding the flu vaccine....review the EO's very important... its a timeline that goes with the law of war. I included several Q post that are related to flu/covid and the elderly......... think bioweapon... we dont "just get sick" they have been injecting everyone for a long time...

EO regarding the flu shot 🔻🔻🔻
https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-modernizing-influenza-vaccines-united-states-promote-national-security-public-health/

8 picture (including Q posts)🔻🔻🔻

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @dmrome in this post can reply

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

Since You Asked! 🙄👈😂👎

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

and there it is well done Patriot well done

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

I think the Yiddish equivalent is "dybbick".

B and V are the same symbol in the Hebrew alphabet. Yiddish became Hebrew words used by European-speakers, so spelled w/ & integrated into that linguistic system.

(7) Show this thread