Patriots: listen up!

I’m going to be real blunt.

Your hopes and dreams are never impossible.

The people that got jabbed, are going to open up doors for you in your life, that once seemed impossible for you.

Why you? Why now? Because it’s God’s plan and YOU are a huge part of it. No matter how “small” you think you are or how “alone” you think you feel.

Health issues and jab injuries will be abundant................. but not for you.

The moment you have been waiting for is just around the corner because of your faith.

Stand strong. Be ready to lead.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Well stated….🙏🏼

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Amen Doq, God had me leave my home state Cali for FL in a hurry in mid 2019, I packed up myself, my little business and my Dog, drove the 6 days it took, to be with my Mom who is elderly. I never thought for a moment it wasn't God's will, but what happened only 5 months later is pure divine intervention. Had I stayed in Cali, I would have lost my business (and God only knows what else would have happened)... I am thankful every day for his guidance all my life. I'm ready for whatever he needs from me next.. I Praise him always.🙏💓

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

GOD showed me there would be riots in OHIO my hubby thought i was crazy i told him when GOD tells me to go we will go. a lady came ro me while at MAYO CLINIC and told me GOD wants you to go to the hills and be a worker. a year later we moved to NC to the Mountains. we went from homeless to buying a 500,000 dollar home for half month of march 2020 it is now almost 700,000

obedience GOD tells you follow he supplies you go

i am where he wants HERE I AM LORD

(1) Show this thread

I think so too, was just thinking about this today.

sync

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙏🕊️🙏

Doq you are right, Clif High and a few others have spoken to many about looking towards the future and realizing what is coming.
"It is not for everyone."

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

i dont want to profit off of anyones death my friend that was their goal entirely

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

I read this as he is saying your life work opportunities are going to open up again like you are just starting out. The reason is not for us to judge, but is in God's plan. There will be more work to be done than ever before.

(1) Show this thread

Husband, Father, Coach and American!

God is leading me to these people almost daily. I feel like he’s letting me know these people need me to help them but we obviously don’t know how yet. It all makes sense! Thank you Doq and fellow patriots for giving us all a place to feel normal in a brainwashed world. We have all had friends turn on us, family think you’re nuts and spouses mad we care so much. God has made us stronger for this moment!

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

May God the father save us all 🤍🕊💫✨🪶
we have faith we do believe , father … our lives are in your hands, show us the next step and allow us to do your work

much love 💗 angel feathers 🪶

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Amen Doq, so ready, so grateful, thank you for leading Us thus far🐸🇺🇸❤️😇🙏🏻😎

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

@doqholliday
I would love to know and not sure anybody ever asked you this. Are you someone on the inside? 🤔
Do you "know" things?

I feel with a lot of your posts that you're a teacher trying to teach us truths.

I also feel that President Trump mentioning doc Holliday at one of his recent rallies was a sign.

Thank you for this message.
I feel honored and blessed to be part of God's great plan. I'm so ready for Him to use me as He wishes.

God Bless us all

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

DJT Took THERAPUTIC MEDS some intravenously. He did not take the COVID19 Vaccine. The list of theraputics is below in article.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/eric-trump-nonexistent-covid-vaccine-donald-trump_n_5f8374a6c5b6e6d033a41e13

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We can do this, it will not be a cake walk and we will have losses but we do the best we can and we have faith that what happens is God's will.
We are eternal.

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

i needed to hear that right now. thank you.

This is one heck of a strong, and prophetic comment, I've been thinking the exact same, but never put it into words, thank you for doing so. Many needed to hear this, it's powerful and uplifting.

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

it is my prayer that everyone gets his/her needs met - easily. those who took the jab are shedding and some of us are sensitive to it and therefore have had our experience of freedom further restricted. everyone is going to need to be healed. some moments though - i just want to collapse and stay in bed. however - i - we remain STRONG and FOCUSED: eyes on the prize. Love and Freedom.

Just a Patriot that hopped over to this lily pad to check it out 🐸

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Yes I am one of those people... my husband took it and 80 percent of my clients. I am very sensitive to the shedding and it makes me squirmy inside thinking about being exposed daily. Mentally ive had to release the anxiety from thinking sbout it constantly and worrying. Its not a good place to be in more ways than one.

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

What about the med beds are they a real thing ?

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

Yes, the technology exists

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

Very real!!

(2) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I have always gotten the most happiness when everyone I love is happy . . . I just pray all the time . . . I would venture to say that most of the Patriots here are selfless people. Trying to stay strong and pray that this ends soon.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Your vibrations are certainly resonating with everyone who has the pleasure of feeling them my Dear! Well said. ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

I'm a struggling independent filmmaker, I pray you are correct!

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

In response Rick Roland Jr to his Publication

make a film about vax injuries.

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

In response Rick Roland Jr to his Publication

make a film about vax injuries.

(3) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

All of my children, and the grand daughter growing in my eldest’s daughters womb? What is to gain from that kind of horror? I truly believe that God’s flock wears God’s mark, and He is faithful and mighty to save! Nothing is impossible with God! PRAY!!!

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

My son and grandsons, too! 😢

Child of GOD, Freedom warrior, Voracious truthseeker, animal lover & nature enthusiast!

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Yes you are absolutely right Angie! Nothing is impossible. Many who were brainwashed took this Jab including my children, my husband and all of his family. My son's wife is expecting this summer and I truly believe in miracles and the supernatural protection of our Abba Father.

(2) Show this thread

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

🙏🙏❤️🙏🙏

😎✊fort que la force soit avec nous ! Elle est la

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

I have read that unvaxed sperm is going to be worth a lot of money. I'm sure that is not what you were talking about Doq...ha ha.

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication

It's already a hot item, I've heard it is going for $2000-6000 or more a vial. There is also a huge market for unvaxxed blood and plasma too - I recently had to have surgery, and I told them explicitly before if I needed blood it was coming from my adult kids or I would refuse it. Made me realize that unvaxxed blood and plasma really will be a big thing...

Not to mention, if someone wants to 'wash their blood out' in order to 'clean' out someone who is vaxxed, at least what is in the blood, they would need a full blood transfusion...that's a lot of blood. If you're trying to take out the vaxxed blood and replace with unvaxxed blood - a lot of donors would be needed for just one person. As always, there is money in anything people want done... I keep waiting to hear about this coming up, might not happen until the truth about vaxxines comes out - but at some point, we'll be seeing unvaxxed people kidnapped for their blood...

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

I tried to send you a message this morning did it work? I usually just post.

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

sending you my love from the east coast.....most of us feel alone in this battle! it doesnt make it easier, just stronger

(33) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

This.
Your words always creep in when they are most needed. Thank you Doq for always sharing optimism. I have so much gratitude to God for helping me find you, Vk and every patriot these past couple of years. I’m convinced I’d be certified insane, had I not. God bless. Love you Brother. 🙏❤️

Bit more schadenfreude in your post than I'm ready for, Doc.

We may live. Maybe. Long, long way to go yet.

But at what cost? If most of our family is dead, will we ever laugh again? Maybe if the med beds or divine healing courses are real and we can heal the jabbed. I've yet to see any compelling proof of either. The Rife frequency healing seems legit for cancers but can it repair DNA?

The young may laugh and dance again. But not the old.

And that may be the price we pay for letting things get this bad.

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response Water Mark to his Publication

That's my dilemma. Most of my family have taken the shot plus boosters. I can't even post anything that they will see because I'm afraid it may be too late for them. If their health is going to decline in the next few years, I don't want to jeopardize our relationships because I told them so. 😭

(1) Show this thread