Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Patriots: listen up!

I’m going to be real blunt.

Your hopes and dreams are never impossible.

The people that got jabbed, are going to open up doors for you in your life, that once seemed impossible for you.

Why you? Why now? Because it’s God’s plan and YOU are a huge part of it. No matter how “small” you think you are or how “alone” you think you feel.

Health issues and jab injuries will be abundant................. but not for you.

The moment you have been waiting for is just around the corner because of your faith.

Stand strong. Be ready to lead.

Bit more schadenfreude in your post than I'm ready for, Doc.

We may live. Maybe. Long, long way to go yet.

But at what cost? If most of our family is dead, will we ever laugh again? Maybe if the med beds or divine healing courses are real and we can heal the jabbed. I've yet to see any compelling proof of either. The Rife frequency healing seems legit for cancers but can it repair DNA?

The young may laugh and dance again. But not the old.

And that may be the price we pay for letting things get this bad.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Watermark in this post can reply

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response Water Mark to his Publication

That's my dilemma. Most of my family have taken the shot plus boosters. I can't even post anything that they will see because I'm afraid it may be too late for them. If their health is going to decline in the next few years, I don't want to jeopardize our relationships because I told them so. 😭

In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, Blueeyes. Many of us are trapped there too. It is a horrible, helpless feeling. I kept trying to warn my wife's family. I sent them peer reviewed medical papers. I showed them proof of conflict of interest. I burned bridges trying to red pill them. I still kept annoying them even after they vaxxed. I didn't stop until they vaxxed their children.

Now I'm silent.

In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

Most of my wifes family has vaxxed and boosted. My dad also. 2 of my 4 daughters vaxxed but will not boost. My wife and I unvaxxed but she wanted to at one time. This situation has also caused this conversation to cease amongst family. I cant imagine my life being better without any of them so I pray for their healing.

(2) Show this thread