Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

Don't just focus on the covid vaccine...remember Pres Trump wrote an executive order regarding the flu vaccine....review the EO's very important... its a timeline that goes with the law of war. I included several Q post that are related to flu/covid and the elderly......... think bioweapon... we dont "just get sick" they have been injecting everyone for a long time...

EO regarding the flu shot 🔻🔻🔻
https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-modernizing-influenza-vaccines-united-states-promote-national-security-public-health/

8 picture (including Q posts)🔻🔻🔻

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

How do you spell COVID? F-L-U 👀

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

Since You Asked! 🙄👈😂👎

It’s on Denny, You just had to go there didn’t-cha now! 😂 10 Random pics 👇🐸👍

Good on me !!! LOL - TY .. maybe other peeps will see this and pass it on ... like I will ! Good job, Dan! 👍 🙏

Only people mentioned by @dmrome in this post can reply

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

No Deals! ⚔️😎⚔️
10 Moar Pics 👇🐸👍

Anyone else feel like the Omicron variant was released (I believe at the same time as a Big Time FLU...Maybe from the Idiots getting the Flu shot) to “test” the Jab’s immune system status? Whivh mow they are reporting is about 87% depleted (DELETED). 🤦‍♀️

To see if the HIV had kicked in? Seems the Unvaxxed mostly did not even get Omicron if so, it was very mild. Vaxxed actually had the typical Cold Symptoms but lasted longer.

I’m just trying to catch their Handss in The Cookie Jar as much as possible these days.

ALSO ...Remember GATES was spewing his fear on us and said SMALLPOX was next?? Is this What Athletes will be bringing home??

St. Luke’s Hospital Texas Medical Center Houston DOUBLE Syringe Buildings. 🤦‍♀️

NOW they have taken the “Syringes” Down!!! 😂🤣
Anons really must have woken some people up!!

“Ask 2: Where did the spires on top of that Houston hospital building go?“
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.click2houston.com/news/local/2021/07/13/ask-2-where-did-the-spires-on-top-of-that-houston-hospital-building-go/%3foutputType=amp

3 Images

(4) Show this thread