✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

FookBook.

Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

I went on duckduckgo and entered mark zuckerberg shirtless and this pic shows up about halfway down the page. It says 'mark zuckerberg takes daughter max for first swim' us magazine. I don't know if the mag was covering for him or it's really his child. He's a freak either way.

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

$$ & power dangerous as fuck - especially when a disgusting piece of less-than-human garbage find a way to get them.

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

mother fookers the lot of them

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

HE IS DIFFINATELY NOT! HUMAN!
AND WHAT IS THAT SANDING BEHIND HIM? I MEAN LOOK AT THE PROPORTIONS, TOP OF HEAD 2 LONG NECK, THEH SHOULDER TO HIP IS THAT A NORMALL HUMAN BODY? OR AM I SEEING IT WORNG?😳 WTF!

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

he talks like hes studying human nature like hes from another planet smh

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@McPatriot64) can see their posts

"The mother, screaming from the shore..." Why would she be screaming from the shore, Mark? Why? This can't bode well for the baby...😭

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Demonic

MAGA. MEGA. WWG1WGA! 🍊🍊🍊⭐️⭐️⭐️

soooo....he is either a sociopath or not human...

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

He doesn't look too good here.
I say AI perhaps and leading the way to virtual dome.

(1) Show this thread