✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

FookBook.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

FOOKED is not enough for MZ

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

HE IS DIFFINATELY NOT! HUMAN!
AND WHAT IS THAT SANDING BEHIND HIM? I MEAN LOOK AT THE PROPORTIONS, TOP OF HEAD 2 LONG NECK, THEH SHOULDER TO HIP IS THAT A NORMALL HUMAN BODY? OR AM I SEEING IT WORNG?😳 WTF!

In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @carpenter in this post can reply

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Look closely...I think it's 3 people actually. One is standing the same as Zuckerberg...and the other taller one I THINK is between the two...standing sideways??

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

i dont c it miss kim, that guy or what ever, also looks naked, right and left arms are in the rite proportion's, look from ear to shoulder i dont c any other body😳 strangest thing I've seen, well, I was gonna say in awhile, but seems common theses days! also I don't c🧐 a shadow of a 3rd person, dammed if it isn't strange, gives me the creep's

(1) Show this thread