Only people mentioned by @Bay17d in this post can reply

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

I LIKE IT.

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Could be wrong, but I think this is just the beginning too.

(1) Show this thread

Zuckie lost 24 billion

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Dr. Bobbi Anne White to her Publication

That's amazing.... Could be wrong, but I can see $FB going under $200 now (might take a little time)... I wonder how much he loses in that situation. Will be interesting.

(1) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

CNBC
2 hours ago
Facebook shares plummet 23% after reporting weak guidance.

2/3
23%
23 = PAIN!

take it away!

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Love it bro! I tried to get the picture at -17% initially but it dropped so fast i just missed it!

1221 take it away!
🏝πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
πŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸΈ

(1) Show this thread

Canadian Patriot who knows the pain is coming. Trudeau for Treason

HONK HONK HONK

"From a small Fringe Canadian"

In response Matt Canada to his Publication

WWG1WGAWW!
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ¦…πŸ’ͺ🏽🌍🌎🌏

(1) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother HearthπŸ’š #KennedyVision Ambassador πŸ•ŠοΈ #FamilyIsEverythingπŸ’–

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
yogi "bearish"-ish πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

Imagine that ! . LOL

(1) Show this thread

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

Lie to your customers.
Censor your customers.
Turn your customers away.

This is what they deserve.

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

fook book...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜πŸ˜‡
Hi Lauren! πŸ‘‹πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

We Are The News, [2/2/2022 3:27 PM]
[ Photo ]
TRUMP COMMS: Jeff Zucker Indicted & Arrested, In Custody At Gitmo, Awaiting Tribunal

Trump revealed the real reason Jeff Zucker was 'terminated' via the capital letters of his statement = 269 = JEFF ZUCKER INDICTED & ARRESTED = Charges Of Sedition & Treason = Taken Into Custody Feb 1st = Zucker Was Arrested At CNN.

Trump posted his statement about Zucker at 12:20, and 12 + 20 = 32 = JAIL, and 12:20 => 122 = CUFFED AT CNN HQ.

Trump actually told us all about Zucker's arrest with his reposting (but edited) meme of him playing violin. MY NEXT PIECE IS CALLED = 204 = MILITARY TRIBUNAL, and NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT'S COMING (notice Trump conflated 'what is' to 'what's') = 307 = JEFF ZUCKER IS IN JAIL AT GITMO BAY.

Trump posted this meme at 6:37pm => 18:37 => 18 + 37 = 55 = IN JAIL = GTMO (official abbreviation for Guantanamo Bay).

@watn17

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

I just told AQ i think we are living in an alternate dimension already
.... now we have simulations for the alternate dimension !!!

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

looks a bit like a slightly more feminine Zuckerberg

(2) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

FOOKED is not enough for MZ

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

$$ & power dangerous as fuck - especially when a disgusting piece of less-than-human garbage find a way to get them.

I went on duckduckgo and entered mark zuckerberg shirtless and this pic shows up about halfway down the page. It says 'mark zuckerberg takes daughter max for first swim' us magazine. I don't know if the mag was covering for him or it's really his child. He's a freak either way.

(9) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Looks like Zuckerberg AND Zucker had some losses today!

Its a Zucker* day!

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ’ͺ🏽

They got "zucked"

(2) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Wish I could post that - but they banned me for yet another 30 for Candace's tweet. (in all, 18 months out of the last 3 years - at the moment the frequency is 30 days for every 10 days I am out.)

Wonder what they would do if I supported Bo Jos removal of mandates in the UK on FB...

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Yeah, me too . . . they ban you for everything these days.

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

This is good but looks like it's still not a MSM site so many of the normies still won't get it. Alas.

(4) Show this thread

SAHM. 100% Trump supporter. Here for VK & Patriot friends. WWG1WGA

Good!
They've deleted me 5 times! 😑

Its convenient to keep up with local events and local businesses, so i kept trying. i wasnt even posting anything anymore & they still deleted me πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

In response Florida Jen to her Publication

I know what you mean... especially stinks for entrepreneurs or those who have a side gig. That's so annoying -- sorry to hear.

Not much longer until Truth Social luckily! Perhaps something similar for Patriots to use in the works! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ’ͺ🏽

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@reset) can see their posts

I guess we all know that the markets are going to crash. Feels like it's coming this year...

Phoenix will rise from the ashes. Pack your XRP bags...

In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication

Sound about right to me.
I remember VK saying
"April Showers sound about right" or something to that extent to Johnny (if my memory serves me correct)
*not financial advice 😁

(1) Show this thread

BLAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA PERFECT BURN IT TO THE GROUND !!! WWG1WGA WW

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ’ͺ🏽
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
LFG!!!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Fook(ed)Book

#SaveTheChildrenπŸ™#WWG1WGAπŸ’ͺEphesians5:11⚑Love like JesusπŸ’› Fight like DavidπŸ’ͺI AMπŸ’₯DemonSlayerπŸ”₯Jesus isKingπŸ’œGod isLoveπŸ’― πŸ’«369TIMELINEπŸ’«

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

fakebook is finished
treason, human rights violations,#CCP & FAKE JUICE Israel (state of) along with England's turn coat loyalties.@Facebook i personally sued you motherfukers for violating my first Amendment, fifth Amendment & seventh Amendment.#WeThePeople will own that crap, already called it. we are taking#Google back it will be known as#Googie these treasonous anti-American cia loving are Rebuked to the gates of [hell] intelligence my ass more like bad noise bad players & bad information.
#NODUALcitizenship4CONGRESS DRAIN D.C. IT's too far gone
turn it into a bird 🐦 sanctuary
or just burn πŸ”₯ it all down

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
(9) Show this thread