If you go to NIH.gov and type in ivermectin and cancer this is what your get.
Now do you wonder why they dont want you to use it?

https://search.nih.gov/search?utf8=✓&affiliate=nih&query=ivermectin+and+cancer

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

MSM at work!

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

I HOPE THIS IS READABLE

A freedom loving woman who wants peace, prosperity, and a country who protects itself. No war except ones to protect the U.S.A... WWG1WGA!

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

It is. Thank you E.M... Excellent information for everyone. Unfortunately, there are those who refuse to even look at anything unless they get it from the Globalists... Such a sad state of affairs. The ones being hurt by their inability to question what's going on is themselves. My two sons have shortened the life I gave them by buying into the jab. So far so good, but I am waiting for the other shoe to drop...

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

Covid (the flu) was necessary in order for the cures to many diseases to be made known.

(6) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

I have a friend whose daughter has cancer, its bad, she has 3 kids, i sent her all the info i had including ivermectin

...i could FEEL her reaction, and she hasn’t spoken to me again 😕

Damn it makes me so sad to not be able to get through to these people!

The truth is setting the world FREE! WWG1WGA

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

God bless you for trying. That's all anyone can do. It's up to them to receive the truth and so many still just aren't willing or ready. May God bless their hearts and open their eyes and ears. 🙏❤

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

😥My heart has been in overdrive since Friday... even the home educating mothers can't hear it. I've been shut down... ruthlessly. My hearts still pumping, there is no listening and people are just letting their children die... clinging onto a ship thats going down and bursting the life rafts that come to save them.... I cant stop my heart from this intense setting.

(3) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

cancer is a money maker for big pharma, another crime against humanity, the cures were always here, God provided♥️and so many of us watched as loved ones suffered from the debilitating effects of the fookin treatment. all the while the Evil Ones filled their pockets full💰

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

Well and plus they did all these things to us to cause cancer.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

there is no such thing as cancer i can feel it i gather its parasittes death doctors give us if we come in and do checkups and cross off the "right" amount of "boxes" to confirm what they have infected us with...furthermore i think its from there the "treatment" given that takes us out, just like this plandemic

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response private account to his Publication

Yes thx I have seen some of this common law stuff too but not sure of who is behind it, i would be careful what I signed.

(1) Show this thread