Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

If you go to NIH.gov and type in ivermectin and cancer this is what your get.
Now do you wonder why they dont want you to use it?

https://search.nih.gov/search?utf8=✓&affiliate=nih&query=ivermectin+and+cancer

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

cancer is a money maker for big pharma, another crime against humanity, the cures were always here, God provided♥️and so many of us watched as loved ones suffered from the debilitating effects of the fookin treatment. all the while the Evil Ones filled their pockets full💰

there is no such thing as cancer i can feel it i gather its parasittes death doctors give us if we come in and do checkups and cross off the "right" amount of "boxes" to confirm what they have infected us with...furthermore i think its from there the "treatment" given that takes us out, just like this plandemic

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

Geografically and culturally we will endure external and internal intake different,but same Ofcourse..i think your curious for good reasons, and that if we find cancer in 3rd world countries, bill gates has a booth near by
,and otherwise they still call it parasites and know to keep away from them and rid water from them, also they might still understand the spiritual war even and from there have another understanding of "cancer" if it occurs naturally i.e from bad life habits
or genetically like they also claim
i think its parasittes thats either fed or not

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

is it smoking alone or is it an non alkalined body that gives way for good living conditions for parasittes? i wonder if having a healthy life style and vibe gives way for a lotus effect on smoking f.eks weed

(2) Show this thread