Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

If you go to NIH.gov and type in ivermectin and cancer this is what your get.
Now do you wonder why they dont want you to use it?

https://search.nih.gov/search?utf8=✓&affiliate=nih&query=ivermectin+and+cancer

Only people mentioned by @PygmyGazette in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

Covid (the flu) was necessary in order for the cures to many diseases to be made known.

A freedom loving woman who wants peace, prosperity, and a country who protects itself. No war except ones to protect the U.S.A... WWG1WGA!

It is. Thank you E.M... Excellent information for everyone. Unfortunately, there are those who refuse to even look at anything unless they get it from the Globalists... Such a sad state of affairs. The ones being hurt by their inability to question what's going on is themselves. My two sons have shortened the life I gave them by buying into the jab. So far so good, but I am waiting for the other shoe to drop...

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Thank you for posting this! Yes, it IS readable (just hard to swallow the truth!) 🙏 😇 👍💫

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yes and I will have to say that since I took the Ivermectin for the covid last week it most certainly feels like something has changed in my body. Idk what but I feel differently.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

It is! 😎👍

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

😎Yes and I now want to know if this is something we need to take periodically all the time going forward, like once a year or once a month, idk.

You know when we were kids, my Mom gave us some kind of horrible worm medicine on a regular basis. Idk what it was or if it really had purpose but what I do remember VIVIDLY is how damn bad it tasted.
It was all we could do to actually swallow it. 🤣

(1) Show this thread