Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

If you go to NIH.gov and type in ivermectin and cancer this is what your get.
Now do you wonder why they dont want you to use it?

https://search.nih.gov/search?utf8=✓&affiliate=nih&query=ivermectin+and+cancer

I have a friend whose daughter has cancer, its bad, she has 3 kids, i sent her all the info i had including ivermectin

...i could FEEL her reaction, and she hasn’t spoken to me again 😕

Damn it makes me so sad to not be able to get through to these people!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VelvetsAngel in this post can reply

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

😥My heart has been in overdrive since Friday... even the home educating mothers can't hear it. I've been shut down... ruthlessly. My hearts still pumping, there is no listening and people are just letting their children die... clinging onto a ship thats going down and bursting the life rafts that come to save them.... I cant stop my heart from this intense setting.

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

I know what you’re going through, I think many of us are experiencing this. I try not to question God’s plan but some days are hard. Bless you, all we can do is keep praying and keep trying to wake them up ❤️🙏🏻

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

So sorry hun, but we do have to understand it is their free will, and you must not allow it to keep you in a low vibration as well.
I know it is hard but we need badly to hit a place where we continue to try to help them without allowing all the negatives to break our hearts down completely.
It helps me so much in the knowing that God will still be with them.That we are all eternal pieces of him in these earth suits.
It does hurt a lot, but there is also joy in the knowing for me that it will soon be ended.
Their lies about cancer and other things killing us and the torturing of our children will soon end. I find all my joy every day in this hope for the future.

(2) Show this thread

The truth is setting the world FREE! WWG1WGA

God bless you for trying. That's all anyone can do. It's up to them to receive the truth and so many still just aren't willing or ready. May God bless their hearts and open their eyes and ears. 🙏❤

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response WWG1WGA Q_3 to her Publication

i keep plugging along although some days are harder than others

(1) Show this thread

Wow I would think anyone with cancer would be open to all possibilities.

Especially when they have exhausted almost all other avenues and the prognosis is grim.

Ignorance kills. Seeking truth. Dedicated to help in the fight for saving the children & our health. 2 Corinthians 9:8

same here, I’ve sent countless info over the years all based on research which I’ve sent. especially when someone is in remission they could just start trying but i think they can’t hear it bc they are overwhelmed and how could the best doctors in the world steer me wrong. i believe those who have been suffering from autoimmune diseases are the best questioners of the big pharma narrative.

everyone one else just wants someone to fix then so they can go back to their old life

(3) Show this thread