I learned medicine was fake by accident. My intuition told me the doctors were clueless, so I stopped going. I experienced full health, increased strength and decreased aging instantly. Since them, I gave up processed foods, all food & drink that includes fluoride water, acidic foods, meat, dairy and egg, and I raise my frequency with no fear and 100% truth and service to others. The real world is energy frequency & vibration. What you manifest in meditation plays out in this fake hologram world. If you fear the virus, God grants your wish and gives you the virus. If your vibration is low, you attract low results. If your vibration is high, you can connect to spirit and attract abundance. I have a business with offices in 6 countries, full health with no medicine, no debt and no matter what I do, I always seem to have just a little more than I need. This is how you break subconscious proggramming and leave the matrix

Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠πŸ”₯β™ˆβœ Almost Time πŸ•° Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...πŸ˜βœ¨πŸŽ‡βœ¨

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

its a business brother cause and effect,problem reaction solution, you have this and that dont worry you have to believe me without proof. "you have cancer " if you believe it then you do cause youll go get the radiation treatment if you say the hell i do you a fing lie then 80% chance you dont have cancer you really got to look at doctors by the covid numbers point of view or a salesman point of view they have quotas. You timing determines what disease you have. you just need a symptom like arthritis,gas, gas can get you a heart transplant if your gullible. they literally have you tell them whats wrong and they turn your world upside down by lieing and you dont ever get that second opinion thats already in a data base. you dont even personally know the damn doctor your just a check no more no less.

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

Just curious, are natural medicine (homeopathic) Dr's crap too? I have a few issues that i would like to have looked at and wonder if this might be the way to go. i use an acupuncturist for most pain related issues, but want to stop all meds.

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

It is so difficult for me to break away from the 3d matrix diet. I l know it is a must. My efforts to do so are lazy and ineffective. This is why I ask for the Holy Spirits guidence. I want to break free! I know these toxic foods are just comfort places for me. I need to be willing to be uncomfortable for awhile. I know the Jesus will help me as if I am ready and able to submit to his will. I need a higher level!

In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication

you can do it

(1) Show this thread

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

You are my soul family!
For me I learned about fluoride in 1997 when they wanted to put it in the water supply in this small town I lived in. I researched and found truths that shocked me.I had a red folder with all the facts printed out. I brought it to work and everywhere I went and I informed anyone that would listen.One place I worked at went all distilled water for people to drink and people would come up to me just to tell me they were'drinking fluoride free today.'

Organics I learned as we were local organic farmers from 1997 to 2012 at our local farmers market.

I haven't been to a Dr. since 1995 when I stepped on a nail. Unfortunately they gave me the DTaP shot.I was none the wiser at that age, but ut it put my interest in learning all about them.

Ran a protocol group for removing mercury with the creator/coach for several years and learned gobs about removing stored heavy metals from the body.God has put my whole adult life at learning about this stuff. God is Go

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

a lot of parallels

Child of God, just trusting the plan. Nurse by profession, Patriot by choice.

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

i would love to see your info/protocols for removing heavy metals. i am currently using zeolite elixer, dandelion root and lots of immune building supplements/trace minerals. i am a nurse, so have a pretty good knowledge base. God Bless πŸ™

(3) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

I will NOT fall into their trap either.

I've had a wonderful life and will "go" when God Father calls me back home.

I've seen too many older people fall into the trap and before you know it, more and more prescriptions and failed health.

IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHILDREN. IT’S ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE CHILDREN.

I pick and choose my Drs. When I was in 6th grade, I didn’t want to go to school one day, so I rubbed soap in one of my eyes and my mom took me to the Drs. He said it was pinkeye and that it looked like I was getting it in the other eye. From that day forward, I never trusted Drs.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

that is desperate my friend! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Oh, that's a good one. I'm too old to try that and I don't go to school anymore, but you are good. SO you learned soap in your eyes is not smart (which you already knew), but what you didn't know was this is how doctors create patients for life. Good job.

(2) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

You should have seen the drs face when I said, 'I am not going to take that cholesterol med. I will no longer live in agony, (those meds give me excruciating back, shoulder and finger pain), so you can treat me as a one size fits all box to check.'

As I recall, it was a Chinese woman, this was March 2012... I'm still here, even with what they consider 'high' cholesterol...

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

I had a heart attack and open heart surgery 5 years ago. They put me on a bunch of meds. I took them for 3 months and stopped. Haven't been back to doc since then either. Changed my diet, but not to much. I'm doing fine. When it's my time to go, it's time.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Me too. My new Dr was shocked when I told him Iv never been on any medications. He gave me the same thing and my limbs felt like they were exploding everyday. I stopped taking it and put myself on a low cholesterol diet, he got pissed. When he told me I couldnt enter office for my check up without a mask I dumped him.

(2) Show this thread