I learned medicine was fake by accident. My intuition told me the doctors were clueless, so I stopped going. I experienced full health, increased strength and decreased aging instantly. Since them, I gave up processed foods, all food & drink that includes fluoride water, acidic foods, meat, dairy and egg, and I raise my frequency with no fear and 100% truth and service to others. The real world is energy frequency & vibration. What you manifest in meditation plays out in this fake hologram world. If you fear the virus, God grants your wish and gives you the virus. If your vibration is low, you attract low results. If your vibration is high, you can connect to spirit and attract abundance. I have a business with offices in 6 countries, full health with no medicine, no debt and no matter what I do, I always seem to have just a little more than I need. This is how you break subconscious proggramming and leave the matrix

its a business brother cause and effect,problem reaction solution, you have this and that dont worry you have to believe me without proof. "you have cancer " if you believe it then you do cause youll go get the radiation treatment if you say the hell i do you a fing lie then 80% chance you dont have cancer you really got to look at doctors by the covid numbers point of view or a salesman point of view they have quotas. You timing determines what disease you have. you just need a symptom like arthritis,gas, gas can get you a heart transplant if your gullible. they literally have you tell them whats wrong and they turn your world upside down by lieing and you dont ever get that second opinion thats already in a data base. you dont even personally know the damn doctor your just a check no more no less.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @PapaRodAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from michael griggs, click on at the bottom under it