I learned medicine was fake by accident. My intuition told me the doctors were clueless, so I stopped going. I experienced full health, increased strength and decreased aging instantly. Since them, I gave up processed foods, all food & drink that includes fluoride water, acidic foods, meat, dairy and egg, and I raise my frequency with no fear and 100% truth and service to others. The real world is energy frequency & vibration. What you manifest in meditation plays out in this fake hologram world. If you fear the virus, God grants your wish and gives you the virus. If your vibration is low, you attract low results. If your vibration is high, you can connect to spirit and attract abundance. I have a business with offices in 6 countries, full health with no medicine, no debt and no matter what I do, I always seem to have just a little more than I need. This is how you break subconscious proggramming and leave the matrix

I pick and choose my Drs. When I was in 6th grade, I didn’t want to go to school one day, so I rubbed soap in one of my eyes and my mom took me to the Drs. He said it was pinkeye and that it looked like I was getting it in the other eye. From that day forward, I never trusted Drs.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LithiumOnQ in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Oh, that's a good one. I'm too old to try that and I don't go to school anymore, but you are good. SO you learned soap in your eyes is not smart (which you already knew), but what you didn't know was this is how doctors create patients for life. Good job.

IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHILDREN. IT’S ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE CHILDREN.

In response Made In America to her Publication

Yea, I don’t do Drs much, only if I break something or I get shot.
I was shot in the gut with a 22. The bullet shattered and they had to open me up from groan to sternum just to find the fragments. They didn’t get them all. I still have one in my back, pinching a nerve. Sucks

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

that is desperate my friend! 🤣😂🤣

IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHILDREN. IT’S ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE CHILDREN.

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

I was young and it was probably for something stupid. LoL

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

he learned a huge lesson. what a blessing

(2) Show this thread