I learned medicine was fake by accident. My intuition told me the doctors were clueless, so I stopped going. I experienced full health, increased strength and decreased aging instantly. Since them, I gave up processed foods, all food & drink that includes fluoride water, acidic foods, meat, dairy and egg, and I raise my frequency with no fear and 100% truth and service to others. The real world is energy frequency & vibration. What you manifest in meditation plays out in this fake hologram world. If you fear the virus, God grants your wish and gives you the virus. If your vibration is low, you attract low results. If your vibration is high, you can connect to spirit and attract abundance. I have a business with offices in 6 countries, full health with no medicine, no debt and no matter what I do, I always seem to have just a little more than I need. This is how you break subconscious proggramming and leave the matrix

I will NOT fall into their trap either.

I've had a wonderful life and will "go" when God Father calls me back home.

I've seen too many older people fall into the trap and before you know it, more and more prescriptions and failed health.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LoveTump in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LQve Trump, click on at the bottom under it