Everyone who played the game gets their assets seized. Those who didn’t get a windfall: the meek are having their inheritance. Biggest wealth transfer in history. At least that’s the sense I make of what I see and hear.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Think about how hard they worked to accumulate during all this.
#Fooked

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

They’re fall is more intriguing to me than my Ascension. I feel deeply that seeing these false idols lose everything- including thier life- is tantamount to our fight❤️🙏🇺🇸🐸

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

Since we really don't know what comes after I don't wish them dead. It may be too good for them. If I had a choice would love to see them begging for a $600 stimulus check. I would want them to be worried about what their next meal. What corner they can sleep without being beat up. Poor AF

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Gonna post this, and from this point, you can call me Archivist😂

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

7/ A lot of anons are aware of the work and videos of Walter Veith who offers imo the most *complete* in-depth Biblical line upon line precept upon precept here a little there a little study/research into what we call 'the Great Controversy between God and Satan' encompassing it's entire history beginning w/ the original 'war in heaven' including all the twists and turns of all the deceptions and conspiracies along the way up til the very present moment in time and what's soon to come upon this earth.

https://adtv.watch/series/total-onslaught

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

Yes. He js on point. 🙏♥️

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

Thank You for sharing this.

(2) Show this thread

6/ How will Sun-day come to be enforced?

We believe the last stage/trick (as the Bible describes the 'time of trouble like has never been before on earth' Dan12:1) will be the enemy's full onslaught w/ it's weather weapons (witness verses about the huge hailstones, earthquakes etc) which will with the right spin coming from the "evangelical" Christian Sun-day keeping community will be looked upon as God's judgement and the people of earth need to "get back to God" in a concerted big way in total "unity" ... and that unity will include *necessary* and then enforced Sun-day worship.

God's relative few endtimes full 'commandment keepers' at that time having forgone the mark will have their digital access to the economy shut off and be hunted down because "God's wrath" won't be appeased until the "whole world" worships the beast and takes his mark.

They will head for the hills and that's when Dan12:1 will be fullfilled. The return of Jesus in the company of ALL the Holy angels.

5/ The 7th day Adventists also understand and teach that the land beast of Rev13:11 that makes the 'image of the beast' is America, for which they have well studied scriptural support. One can also read the exceptional book Rulers of Evil by Tupper Saussy to get an in-depth well documented historical view of the Jesuit role in the founding of America.

That said it appears the final *world* beast system will be run by America and *look* like the result of a successful "Christian" "white hat" defeat of the Roman Catholic Papal Luciferian cabal complete with all the bells and whistles of the NESARA/free energy/'medbed' based 'win' that seems to be just on the horizon.

The catch, however, will be that somehow it will be "beneficial" and then even "necessary" for *Sun*-day worship to become *law*, which most people will either simply go along with (the mark in the hand) or truly *believe* in (mark in the forehead) ... and eventually enforced under threat of death.

4/

And what did Jesus say?

"If you love me keep my commandments" Jn14:15

Passages that describe God's end times people as 'commandment keepers'.

"And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ." Rev12:17

"Blessed [are] they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city." Rev22:14

"Here is the patience of the saints: here [are] they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus" Rev4:12

How important is keeping the *entire* 10 commandments of God?

"For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one, he is guilty of all" James2:10

3/ Despite the fact that you'll get a dozen different answers from as many Protestant pastors and theologians re the question of the change from the Biblical 7th day to 1st day *Sun*-day worship; for centuries the Roman Catholic Church has made no bones about taking full credit for the change ... even boasting about it .. which puts them in complete fulfillment of Dan7:25, which is just one of the dozen or so marker verses identifying them as the little horn/antichrist/Beast/Whore of Babylon power of the sister prophetic books of Daniel and Revelation.

Letter from C.F. Thomas, Chancellor of Cardinal Gibbons on October 28, 1895:

"Of course the Catholic Church claims that the change was her act…And the act is a MARK of her ecclesiastical power and authority in religious matters."

2/ So then what IS the famous mark?

The 7th Day Adventists have understood and taught for well over a century that it will be *enforced* SUN-day worship per Rev13:15 which 99% (speaking of the many) of the Christian world observe already today instead of the Biblical 4th commanded 7th day.

https://amazingdiscoveries.org/S-deception-Sabbath_change_Bible_sun-worship

1/ These two passages speak to the most pertinent 'final' aspects of this important question imo.

"Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide the gate, and broad the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
Because strait the gate, and narrow the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it." Mt7:13,14

And Rev13:11-15 (too long to quote here)

By these passages we know that in the final day prior to Jesus coming those that find 'the way to life' prepared for His coming will be "few".

And God will allow the Beast/Image system to be fully formed to the point of an actual death decree against those who will not take it's mark which only the "few" mentioned in Mathew will in the end, rightly informed, successfully resist.

Wow, So That Was A Lie? Even From RFK Jr? Totally Bummed!

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

Either way coming from a family of believers I would think He would say, none should be exhalated above our LORD, just keep going, many have sacrificed so much, and when Christ returns, all come with.

(1) Show this thread

john 5:5-9 kjv The word WHOLE is something. Thank You LORD.