Everyone who played the game gets their assets seized. Those who didn’t get a windfall: the meek are having their inheritance. Biggest wealth transfer in history. At least that’s the sense I make of what I see and hear.

Think about how hard they worked to accumulate during all this.
#Fooked

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

[they] sealed [their] fate...

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Wipe out the DEBT🧨

12/21 WILL TAKE IT AWAY . 🔥🔥🔥

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In fact, the split between the people started already in Sumerian times. They have spent thousands of years planning and executing this. They too have had setbacks, but by passing the protocol, the blueprint, in secret societies, the plan could survive the centuries. Now it falls!

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

.V.

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

It's going down...I'm calling timber....

“12/21 - take it away”

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

They’re fall is more intriguing to me than my Ascension. I feel deeply that seeing these false idols lose everything- including thier life- is tantamount to our fight❤️🙏🇺🇸🐸

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

Since we really don't know what comes after I don't wish them dead. It may be too good for them. If I had a choice would love to see them begging for a $600 stimulus check. I would want them to be worried about what their next meal. What corner they can sleep without being beat up. Poor AF

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

baahahaha VK. Gather eggs all in one basket and poof.

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Stock market fook-ery we will all pay for though. Most normal people have retirement tied up there and hands are mostly tied (401K penalties) as far as getting out of dodge pre-crash. Alot of people like me saw it coming but lacked savy to make a move. I'll take my lumps if it brings an end.

Hello Patriots! I am the same Intercessor from Twitter. Was united with 26000+ Patriots there! #BendedKnee #SOPT17 #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 IFBAP

Saw a sticker on back window of yhruck in western Md yesterday that said#Fooked Lol, I know who started that!#WINNING

maybe they forgot about 13818 and 13848, or maybe these people really ARE stupid.

either way, 1221 takes it ALL away.

the wealth of the wicked is saved up for the righteous.
…and the meek shall inherit the Earth.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

A selfless act changed it all.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

nice 144 ts :)

Can't wait to find out what that was!

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

A selfless act will change it all has always felt foreboding to me…

(3) Show this thread