Everyone who played the game gets their assets seized. Those who didn’t get a windfall: the meek are having their inheritance. Biggest wealth transfer in history. At least that’s the sense I make of what I see and hear.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Think about how hard they worked to accumulate during all this.
#Fooked

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

They’re fall is more intriguing to me than my Ascension. I feel deeply that seeing these false idols lose everything- including thier life- is tantamount to our fight❤️🙏🇺🇸🐸

Since we really don't know what comes after I don't wish them dead. It may be too good for them. If I had a choice would love to see them begging for a $600 stimulus check. I would want them to be worried about what their next meal. What corner they can sleep without being beat up. Poor AF

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@GODmySaviour) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

May I suggest the same faith for them than they gave to our children ??? Maybe ask the parents who loose a child (for adrenochrome) to help you with a solution. The people who only cheat /steal money , i don´t care. But for the children,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,no !

And the endurance for decades of such blessingsQ

😊🙂🙃 Amen to that

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Agree.
And the interesting thing is, if one of us saw one of them starving and begging for food, we would give them food, unlike what they've done with us.
The difference is choice -
We chose God and have His Spirit by His Grace; & can't stand to see suffering.
In the words of the keeper of the cup of Christ in Indiana Jones & The Last Crusade, "They chose......poorly.

Only followers of this user (@reset) can see their posts

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

If I am honest, when my daughter was 4, a man came to our door and shot my husband and he died in my arms. My world fell apart. Things just kept going down hill with tragedy after tragedy afterwards. I even went to jail for murder ...6 months, denied bond, taken from my baby girl. Lost the love of my life..anyways.... What I learned from that is seeing death, holding it in my arms before it left, I never want to see again. In saying that, some of these ...things have no conscious. Some may not even have a soul so for them death is probably best. Others should be IMO imprisoned for life, any public humilation would even be good since they thought they were untouchable but I held death and I would hate for anyone to have on their conscious that they helped end a life. They do that....We don't. Also VK, I agree! Death may be too good for them but let our HEAVENLY FATHER decide if they live or die. Oh & they caught the man who shot my husband. He spent 18 months 😔 Just speaking my ❤

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

😞😢🙏

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

I am so sorry, I believe an Eye for an Eye, no more Focus Groups tainted and embedded with Luciferians. Law and Order, Rule of Law, Humanity for he Civility in Natures and God's Law.

(2) Show this thread

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

I so understand the anger and need for Justice. I'm just in the place where I trust Divine Justice. God always has the best plan, over man. In God We Trust.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Ventilators isn't a bad option. 👍

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

Bingo. With a Huge Dose of Remdesivir first!

Maybe a Few should be ordered to partake in a satanic sacrifice of some of their own... for a little lesson in Empathy? 🤷‍♀️. I know God is the
Judge and revenge is for him, but my brain can’t help but wander into revengeful thoughts at times. 🤦‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

I Dont Want THEM Touching MY FOOD, Never,EVER Again. THEY Have Chemical Poisoned EVERYTHING THEY Have Touched. I Cant EVER Trust THEM.

(1) Show this thread

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Gonna post this, and from this point, you can call me Archivist😂

Married, MAGA, Marine, and All-around Magnificent Human Being!! WWG1WGA NCSWIC singindavey38 on Truth Social

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Good Point, but in my point of view, Kicking the hornets nest was necessary to Get Folks awake...
Once the people see some of the Big Fish actually Going Down, we can start asking this question of everyone, and I believe it will turn around faster than we can Imagine!!
Most people do not enjoy being Angry, and when they see the ship finally being righted, happiness will return. People tend to gravitate towards happy people, just like Moths who move from the Darkness towards the Light... We just need To "Be That Light" and those who once united in anger, will see the united becoming more at ease, and eventually, we will be united in Glory!

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Thats The Part I Am Most Excited About, Uniting As Patriots! WooHoo!

(7) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Purgatory in a word.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🎯

Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double. -Rev 18:6

I hear your vision, VK,
but I pray every single
deep state-pedo-satan-worshipping-central-banking-
murdering-torturing-sick-diabolic-demon
is DIS-CREATED!
As in NEVER EXISITNG
ETERNALLY
EVER EVER EVER EVER AGAIN
in all Creation!! 💪😼💥

#Checkmate
#NCSWIC
#godwon

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

That would be ideal.
Erased from time and eternity!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

agreed

(3) Show this thread

I suspect the only way they will understand why it was wrong to behave as they did would be to live a life of struggle, trapped and powerless as they work ever harder for a carrot they’ll never reach. After years of such a life, they might begin to see the value in no one ever being put in such a position.

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Other Half to her Publication

Wanting life to be over because it's too hard to make it.

(1) Show this thread

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Brilliant.❤️