Everyone who played the game gets their assets seized. Those who didn’t get a windfall: the meek are having their inheritance. Biggest wealth transfer in history. At least that’s the sense I make of what I see and hear.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Think about how hard they worked to accumulate during all this.
#Fooked

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

A selfless act will change it all has always felt foreboding to me…

nice 144 ts :)

Can't wait to find out what that was!

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

And what happened on. 1/17 too👀

(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

😎👍

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Hi Dan . . . hope you and your family are doing well. Sending love . . .

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

We owe this Hero a lot also, Admiral Rodgers!

(3) Show this thread

They Never Saw Him Coming! Our President Trump, Is The Selfless Man! He Exposed, And Has Woken The World! We Owe Him Everything For What He Has Endured! He Will Be On Mount Rushmore! Deservingly So!! Hope I’m Alive To See It!