Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

The military is the ONLY way.

#QANON#Q#WeAreQ

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Let's Pray, we need the final marker(s) to happen....IMHO we still have 2 left now....
1) Lizard must be announced (I personally don't believe the Podesta fluff, misinformation necessary) to trigger the MSM down, Truths 10 days 24/7

2) where the "first arrest will shock the world" fits in I'm not sure, maybe before Lizard?🀨
I can feel something coming and it is any day now. Once these happen the normies are in for a huge awakening, which is the whole point.
Yelling Timber!
God Won!
πŸ™

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Lizard?

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

Yes, Queen Lizard..

Only people mentioned by @JVBanon in this post can reply

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

KEK You have no idea how many times I've said that!!πŸ˜‚πŸ™Œ

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Oh I'll bet lolol

(1) Show this thread