Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

That would be the best thing ever.

Is there a time like by the end of the day that it can be done by? Say, 12:01am?

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response ~Multi~ Dimensional~ to his Publication

There's no deadline. Once the year's up, things can happen at any time. I'm looking forward to seeing military vehicles near where I live, that'll be a sure sign.

(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Let's Pray, we need the final marker(s) to happen....IMHO we still have 2 left now....
1) Lizard must be announced (I personally don't believe the Podesta fluff, misinformation necessary) to trigger the MSM down, Truths 10 days 24/7

2) where the "first arrest will shock the world" fits in I'm not sure, maybe before Lizard?🤨
I can feel something coming and it is any day now. Once these happen the normies are in for a huge awakening, which is the whole point.
Yelling Timber!
God Won!
🙏

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

🙏❤️

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Lizard?

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

It's At The Top Of My Bingo Card Mike.

sure hope this one is real, these psyops are getting old, but we have no choice. So @ midnight tonight ??? the military, , if nothing happens tomorrow, so much for the 11.3 we heard about all year, but of course that was always the Podesta arrest, now it the law of war?

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Mark Strauss to his Publication

Doesn't have to happen tonight, it's a marker.

(1) Show this thread