Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคฃ

The military is the ONLY way.

#QANON#Q#WeAreQ

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Let's Pray, we need the final marker(s) to happen....IMHO we still have 2 left now....
1) Lizard must be announced (I personally don't believe the Podesta fluff, misinformation necessary) to trigger the MSM down, Truths 10 days 24/7

2) where the "first arrest will shock the world" fits in I'm not sure, maybe before Lizard?๐Ÿคจ
I can feel something coming and it is any day now. Once these happen the normies are in for a huge awakening, which is the whole point.
Yelling Timber!
God Won!
๐Ÿ™

Only people mentioned by @JVBanon in this post can reply

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

Yes, Queen Lizard..

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Oh Queen Lizardbeth Gotcha! Thanks! She's definitely a Reptilian no doubt about it...I heard some stories about her and Pindar at some Satanic Ritual Sacrifice where they dress in robes so they can shapeshift and when the Queen smells blood from a child or baby or whatever being sacrificed she hisses and gets ravenous and pushes the other lizards out of the way so she can get her share...Sick Fooks for sure...Time to send them all off planet (plane) once and for all!!!

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Let them eat Qake I say!!!

(2) Show this thread